What would you choose Sheffield Wednesday over?

Okay so I am incredibly bored on this international weekend. Thought I'd try to get a bit of discussion going. Thought I'd ask some hypothetical situations and see what you would choose Wendesday over.

They'll work best with those who are regular attendees, but feel free to join in no matter what your status. I'll try to change up the questions every hour or so, so be sure to check back and see of another hypothetical situation comes up. Similarly, if anyone else thinks of a hypothetical to ask, feel free.

Okay so round one; weddings.

You have been invited to a wedding that coincides with a Wednesday league game (a normal league game, nothing stand out). When would you choose Wendesday and when would you choose the wedding?

1) A work colleague or casual acquaintance?

2) a close personal friend who is a fellow football fan and would understand if you chose the game?

3) a close personal friend who wouldn't understand your football obsession?

4) a distant family member?

5) a very close family member such as someone you or your partner grew up with?

6) finally would your answers to any of the above change if it was a major game such as The Pigs or a vital last game of the season?

Vote away.

Ok. Round 2: Holidays.

A two week holiday that would mean missing two home games. Would you chose the holiday or the game under the following circumstances?

1) a normal, run of the mill holiday you can take at any time.

2) a normal run of the mill holiday but that you have been offered a great deal on to go at that exact time.

3) a once in a lifetime holiday that you can only afford by going at that exact time.

4) a once in a lifetime holiday that you won for free in competition but can only go at that time.

For me it's:

1) Wednesday

2) Wednesday

3) Wednesday

4) Holiday.