"BOLTONS DEMISE SINCE MEGSON"

Guest mark mark

Like you do with Dj.

Only someone so warped by Megson's self propoganda would see support of the current manager as being anti- SWFC in some way.

It's a big shame that Megson's divisive perspective still manages to pervade this forum from top to bottom.

When he eventually finds a new club, maybe you can all jump ship and follow him there...

Only someone so warped by Megson's self propoganda would see support of the current manager as being anti- SWFC in some way.

It's a big shame that Megson's divisive perspective still manages to pervade this forum from top to bottom.

When he eventually finds a new club, maybe you can all jump ship and follow him there...

Get over yourself you self important idiot.

I used to like Bolton when they had a tree in their away end.

As for Blackburn, I will never forget coming out of their ground having witnessed a Wednesday team play for 20-25 mins the best I will probably ever see in my lifetime.

They were waving imaginary cheque books at us.

I remember going there for a massive game a few years earlier. About 8000 of the fookers.

Poxy tw4ts the pair of them, can't be arsed to post no more.

Meh.

Like you supported Megson while he was here.

Oh wait.

Like you supported Megson while he was here.

Oh wait.

I generally did actually....apart from the fixation with joc.

However, saying anything vaguely anti megson then would result in some serious abuse from the mob on here.

Funny how saying anti Jones stuff now does not evoke the same rancorous reaction.

Megson was a master propagandist though. Still working now by the looks of it.