Your views on argument with the Mrs?

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Guest Big Guns

flippingman up and tell her your going to the match ffs ,she will walk all over you

Next she will be sending you to the park with the kids while uncle leroy comes round ...

lol

Been a bit tricky the start of this season as we have a 8 week old baby and a 2 year old aswell, Been to a couple away games and every home game bar Millwall and Hull. However I've been looking forward to the Leeds game for months and to add fuel my mate is a Leeds fan so bragging rights are up for grabs

Now I had to chose my time to tell her I was going Friday night ,so I thought tonight would be good after a glass of wine. "ok to go to Leeds game on Fri babe?" long pause.......... "yeah"......... "well actually I've got plans on Friday and was hoping you could come as I was looking forward to a Friday night out" What she had planned was to go see a few different friends of hers and wanted me to come to help look after the girls!! Anyway big argument starts and she accuses me of not putting her first etc etc.

I then went on to explain it's Leeds big game etc etc and any other time apart from this one would have been fine. Que her going to bed with face on and me writing this. Now I know a few lasses come on here so would be good to get both sides, so come on am I out of order??

Kick her in her fanny

Owlstalk Shop

I'm lucky in 16 years of marriage she has never asked me not to go to a match home or away. I think it comes to setting standards, our first date was west ham at home in 94 and because she knows Wednesday are so important to me its not even a question. That said because she has been like that if she did ask me I wouldn't hesitate in missing the match.

To the op, Going out with the Mrs is one thing asking you to look after her mates is another. Get a baby sitter and join the MASSIVE. Congratulations on your 2 child.

Edited by NormOwl

Guest Big Guns

And I hope that weirdo is there on Friday, I'm going to take a photo at the side of him or I've got a feeling this my carry on for a while :ghoulguy:

You said it was you ,and he does look like a Norman

If I see you Friday I will shout r8 Norman...

You said it was you ,and he does look like a Norman

If I see you Friday I will shout r8 Norman...

I didn't you miss read it and norm owl means living in normanton but I'm considering having one done as a tribute, cheers scott

Guest normski

Used to have this my self with my mrs and 2 girls!!

Man up,and say

I'll do what I want

I'll do what I want

Were Sheffield Wednesday

We'll do what we want.

lol

Being serious any other game stuff em, they don't care about us, your kids come 1st.

BUT it is Leeds

UTO

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Your obviously a part timer so babysit and watch the game on sky . Sorted . That will leave a seat for the 10,000 babysitters who can get. lol

Guest Big Guns

It one game a flipping season, tell her straight but tbh it never hit them in the head. Why not just get your parents or mrs's parents to look after the kid, surely someone can

True that always aim for the body...

Why do some men never learn. If it was raised a few weeks back, very likely wouldn't be a problem. It probably never crossed her mind that there was a game on a Friday evening when she made the plans. I gave my bf the list of games I was likely to go to with my dad at the start of the season - job done.

Guest pwilkysowls

flippingman up and tell her your going to the match ffs ,she will walk all over you

Next she will be sending you to the park with the kids while uncle leroy comes round ...

ha ha best laugh in ages