whats everyones starting 11? and why?

Mine =

O'grady - Bothroyd/maguire

Mayor - Barkley - Semedo - JJ

Reda - Gardner - Llera - Buxton/ Lee

Kirkland

I wanna see Mayor in this team! no more 2 wingers. Antonio has been dreadful tbh, his decision making is poor and hes probably had 1 or 2 decent games since hes joined. Gotta play 2 upfront aswell especially at home! like to see maguire given a run in the team!

Kirkland - Buxton, Llera, Gardner, Mattock - McCabe, Semedo, Barkley - Boothroyd, CO'G, Antonio.

Yes, same team that started vs Hull, but everyone would have to do a bit more. I think that these players played in this formation have great potential to do really well if they are determined to give their all for the couse.

Mine =

O'grady - Bothroyd/maguire

Mayor - Barkley - Semedo - JJ

Reda - Gardner - Llera - Buxton/ Lee

Kirkland

I wanna see Mayor in this team! no more 2 wingers. Antonio has been dreadful tbh, his decision making is poor and hes probably had 1 or 2 decent games since hes joined. Gotta play 2 upfront aswell especially at home! like to see maguire given a run in the team!

A starting eleven of thirteen......thats different lol

Guest TheMassiveDude

Kirkland, Lee, Gardner, Reda (when fit), Llera, McCabe, Semedo, Lines (when fit), COG, JJ, Boothroyd/Rodri.

I am a admirer of Antonio still but feel he is struggling and either needs timeout to train and also to make him fight for his place. I think Barkley is improving but lacks experience needed to fulfill that area of the field at a time when we need it the most...

the team that played at the start of the season when we were winning , who had bottle would be a good starting point ,tbh

But the reason it went wrong is because all the teams who did there research realised we was weak down the flanks and exposed JJ and Antonio's defending :/

Kirkland

Buxton

Gardner

Beevers (I know he's on loan but he's my choice)

Reda

JJ

Barkley

McCabe

Antonio

COG

Bothroyd

Llera/Taylor too slow/poo poo to partner Gardner.

Barkley is class, looking better every game.

McCabe is going to be our best CM for a long while with a good run of games.

Semedo is a yard too slow in the championship. Bench at best for me.

Bothroyd needs to be up front with help, and in current form that has to be COG

Edited by mosleyowl

Guest Deleted member

the team that played at the start of the season when we were winning , who had bottle would be a good starting point ,tbh

You mean the team that conceded 2 goals each against the 2 teams we ended up beating? The 2 teams who are only 1 and 2 places above us? And the team that conceded 2 against Derby, and 2 against Oldham?

The team that looked lost in the first 45 minutes at Oldham? And the team that was all over the place in the first half at Derby?

OK.

You mean the team that conceded 2 goals each against the 2 teams we ended up beating? The 2 teams who are only 1 and 2 places above us? And the team that conceded 2 against Derby, and 2 against Oldham?

The team that looked lost in the first 45 minutes at Oldham? And the team that was all over the place in the first half at Derby?

OK.

sorry grandadwith respect to your views we are no better now though tbh ,we are still losing and no way anyone tries to butter it up mate it aint changing at present ,

Guest Deleted member

I agree we are no better.

And without that run at the start we would be much lower.

However - its a long season, Rome wasnt built in a day, and I'm just glad we have an experienced Manager in the Championship who knows what is required to build a team for a promotion challenge. Im not panicking - yet

I don't actually know.

Only been to three home games, so I haven't seen as much as a lot of people...well not on here because none of us ever attend games. :unsure:

I just think that in every area there are question marks and not enough players have stood out to say "well he should be starting", in fact is is more of a case of "well he isn't very good, so he should be in" at the moment.

1. Roland Nilsson

2. Roland Nilsson

3. Roland Nilsson

4. Roland Nilsson

5. Roland Nilsson

6. Roland Nilsson

7. Roland Nilsson

8. Roland Nilsson

9. DAVID HIRST

10. Roland Nilsson

11. Roland Nilsson

Subs

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Roland Nilsson

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

Think it's time for some of these new players to show a bit of character.

Most of them don't seem interested.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

Pecnic (Maguire)

Bothroyd

I think the midfield needs to get back to being attacking and playing in the oppositions half. I thought Bothroyd looked class yesterday, but utterly wasted on the right; would love to see him upfront with a mobile nifty striker - Maguire and Pecnic are the options. With Barkley able to carry the ball forward, I think he would link up well with Bothroyd an offer a third attacking option beyond Antonio and JJ.

Guest Deleted member

Kirkland

Buxton--Llera--Gardner--Reda

Antonio--McCabe--Barkley--Semedo--JJ

Bothroyd

I'd go with that - but with Barkley in the middle/slightly forward of Semedo/McCabe