My patience has gone

Guest duggyowl7

Guest duggyowl7

I've really tried to back DJ through this period, but it seems that too much is adding up against him, the main factor is that he ripped the heart out of meggo's squad. The final straw for me was when i heard that JJ & Mattock had a fight. This is pathetic, what's happened to the spirit of our team?

Tbh i would say Jones out, but i don't see a way we can benefit with a change of manager now

Knew it was too good to be true

Guest Sheff Owl

I really am beginning to hate how everything relates back to Megson.

It's one thing you can't deny tho he did put pride back into the club/team and the supporters enjoyed going to Hillsborough.

Guest duggyowl7

because they are all glory hunters ...not like us realist's

Can't believe you just called Wednesday fans glory supporters? You right in the head?

Guest TonyOwl88

It was our most solid defencive performance though today.... I don't like DJ but if he went, we wouldn't be any better for it. I mean we'd still have a crap defense... The season is set, and it will be a long one.

It just frustrates me that Megson wasn't afforded this patience through our dodgy spell last season.... despite the fact he put the team together that got us up.

Hull won easily did they? cos they pissed all over us didnt they?

They arrived at Hillsborough on the back of a 3 match losing streak to face a home side playing with one striker up front. I suspect the only thing they were weeing was with laughter at their stroke of luck...

I have missed the last few home games with working away in canada .... I was somewhat surprised by the feeling around hillsborough today compared to the start of the season ... it felt like the irvine doom and gloom days...... :blush:

The only good thing to come out of today was giving "free" a spare ticket I had to a wonderful 70 year old wednesday fan who was about to pay on the gate. Hearing his stories about watching wednesday brightened up the day at least!