If you were Dave Jones......

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

What would you do to turn this run around?

How would you go about changing the team?

I genuinely have no idea personally.

I think a back four of Buxton, Llera, Gardner and Reda would be great.

The rest of the team I have no clue.

Difficult ain't it as although many people say sack him whoever potentially comes in would have the dilemma that Jon puts forward. Reda is out injured for what its worth I'd go with Buxton, Gardner, Taylor, Lee. What the situation on Lee is he still injured or just not ready for the first team in lol 's opinion.

Just as long as we aren't down under after 9 months of this season I don't care. In fact the truth is I don't care who the manager is and never have done as long as the team are doing well.

If DJ can turn it round, then great, if not............

.............who's next?

None of the back four are good enough for the championship, no pace no guile. He should get some flippingpace in the back four, also get bywater in, there is no way he would let opponents stand on their own unmarked in the box like kirkland does bywater bullied the back four last season never let em rest

Difficult ain't it as although many people say sack him whoever potentially comes in would have the dilemma that Jon puts forward. Reda is out injured for what its worth I'd go with Buxton, Gardner, Taylor, Lee. What the situation on Lee is he still injured or just not ready for the first team in lol 's opinion.

lee still injured probably back next week,i would be tempted to give him a go at lb till reda back if buxton stays fit

Guest Darkus Owlus

I'd be waiting for the call to Milan's office because there's no possible way that with these bad signings, destroyed confidence, fighting amoungst the players and players slagging fans off on Twitter, that he can possible resolve this.

I'd put a cheeky bid in for Darren Potter.

We haven't played good football since he left. If you check the stats, it all started going downhill when we cashed in on Darren to one of our biggest rivals.

He's footballing teams to death weekly, and a move to the Premiership beckons. Lets try and get in first, nothing to lose.

What say ye ?

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'd put a cheeky bid in for Darren Potter.

We haven't played good football since he left. If you check the stats, it all started going downhill when we cashed in on Darren to one of our biggest rivals.

He's footballing teams to death weekly, and a move to the Premiership beckons. Lets try and get in first, nothing to lose.

What say ye ?

Evidence that Potter passes forwards