Sheffield Wednesday's Goals of the Century

Do my old eyes deceive me or was that Mr Bywater in goal for Coventry watchin Chris Brunt's shot fly past him?

Yes it was, well spotted. I think he was too busy talking to his back four lol

Incidentally, the keeper for Plymouth who Tommy acored against, didn't he get sent to jail for drink driving and killing a young lad?

Also notice 3 of the 4 we scored at Leicester were there(including the bonus) what a game that was.

That was as good a performance as the one which was Laws' last, as bad....

erm, anyone understand that? :ph34r:

Goals from this century mate.

...and I think he might be mistaking it for the second which saw Imre Varadi get the ball just outside his own box before running 60 yards (not too many challenges mind) and smashing it into their net. Pearson's was pretty routine as I recall.

...and I think he might be mistaking it for the second which saw Imre Varadi get the ball just outside his own box before running 60 yards (not too many challenges mind) and smashing it into their net. Pearson's was pretty routine as I recall.

No i certainly wasn't, i was there and recall all 3 goals perfectly.

Imre got the ball from Forest's corner then did as you said although i think that his was the first goal we scored back in the big time.

JP's was a better goal than Imre's, probably the goal of the season.

Guest tha_knows

Yes it was, well spotted. I think he was too busy talking to his back four lol

Incidentally, the keeper for Plymouth who Tommy acored against, didn't he get sent to jail for drink driving and killing a young lad?

Also notice 3 of the 4 we scored at Leicester were there(including the bonus) what a game that was.

That was as good a performance as the one which was Laws' last, as bad....

erm, anyone understand that? :ph34r:

yes mate , Luke McCormack, he killed two young brothers pissed up driving back from David Norris' wedding, think he was on trial with Swindon not long back....

No i certainly wasn't, i was there and recall all 3 goals perfectly.

Imre got the ball from Forest's corner then did as you said although i think that his was the first goal we scored back in the big time.

JP's was a better goal than Imre's, probably the goal of the season.

Sterland got the first with a twice-taken penalty. I'm pretty certain I've got this game on video somewhere and there's no way in this or any other world that Pearson's was the better goal.

Sterland got the first with a twice-taken penalty. I'm pretty certain I've got this game on video somewhere and there's no way in this or any other world that Pearson's was the better goal.

I know mate, cos the ball went in off Pearson's knee.

Ya see, i was trying to be as funny as some of the other Owlstalkers just to blend in like, but i'm not very good at it it seems.

I'll just stick to being dull and predictable.

Always remembered Imre's goal being the first my memory is a bit hazy these days.

It does seem fitting though if it was a Mel penalty being our first goal back in the big time seeing as he scored a couple of late crucial penalties towards the end of the previous season to seal promotion.

I know mate, cos the ball went in off Pearson's knee.

Ya see, i was trying to be as funny as some of the other Owlstalkers just to blend in like, but i'm not very good at it it seems.

I'll just stick to being dull and predictable.

Always remembered Imre's goal being the first my memory is a bit hazy these days.

It does seem fitting though if it was a Mel penalty being our first goal back in the big time seeing as he scored a couple of late crucial penalties towards the end of the previous season to seal promotion.

Ah, sorry. You do remember it better than me then.

:blush:

But you'll do well to get a big laugh with a joke from 1984 that only a handful on here will have the slightest memory of.