After Hull City

This is the point when he will be gone, we have Burnley on Tuesday , and Hull City on Saturday, 2 matches come together quickly. Theres not point in getting rid of DJ , if we lose on Tuesday because its a short time to play without a manager for Saturday,, So after Saturday , if we lose thats it. There will not be a game until Friday 19th at home to Leeds, give MM nearly 2 weeks to get who he wants, Hull City could and should be the last in the dugout for DJ, sorry but thats a fat lady i can here singing.

This is the point when he will be gone, we have Burnley on Tuesday , and Hull City on Saturday, 2 matches come together quickly. Theres not point in getting rid of DJ , if we lose on Tuesday because its a short time to play without a manager for Saturday,, So after Saturday , if we lose thats it. There will not be a game until Friday 19th at home to Leeds, give MM nearly 2 weeks to get who he wants, Hull City could and should be the last in the dugout for DJ, sorry but thats a fat lady i can here singing.

Attaboy!

That's the spirit.

Guest richjones19772000

Talking shyte

Guest intercity0wl

is there anyone out there who could do a better job than what DJ is doing at present?

In this division, and On the money he has been allowed to splash, nobody i can think of off the top of my head.