Morning Wednesday Fans !

My tiles were wet I slipped and then I managed to stay upright and hold my cup of tea without spilling it. I did however drop my ginger nut. Which leads me onto the question... What's the perfect Wednesday afternoon biscuit?

Hobnobs

Every morning i come back from walking the dog i pass a pig walking down the street. He often wears his poo pooe stained shirt too. I always think to myself ....life isn't that bad, there's always someone worse off than myself. This sentiment is often followed by one a slightly muttered word........Tw@t

My tiles were wet I slipped and then I managed to stay upright and hold my cup of tea without spilling it. I did however drop my ginger nut. Which leads me onto the question... What's the perfect Wednesday afternoon biscuit?

Bourbons.....

post-11526-0-21670900-1348666378_thumb.j

I'm going to Wolves on Saturday and I have a 100% winning record there watching Wednesday.

We CANNOT lose!

You've done it now, I took my 5 year old lad last Saturday cos he had never ever seen us lose. Dont worry I will counter it by betting on WW to win. That will do it!!!