Why the panic ?!

malek

We are going through transitional period, replacing a lot of players with what I believe are better ones, all while trying to change our footballing philosophy for 180%

This simply had to be done, and Jones will allways have my backing for doing so.

There are so many new players here, and I'm not sure if DJ knows his best 11 yet. Watching us against Bolton I can say that there were plenty of things we did well, but there were quite a few basic mistakes, that simply happen while you are in the middle of the bad run, lower on confidence, or trying to fit in as many new players as we are right now, and letting them get to know each other.

My point is how such situation could have been anticipated, and how I firmly believe that soon enough this bad run will be let far behind us, and we will player better then we have been in a decade and more.

We have best set of players now, then we had (at least) since our last Premiership season, and top manager to motivate them, and lead us on.

Relax, watch us get better, and get behind the team. We were allways bound to get through this transitional period, and I for one believe that us fans can do our bit to quicken it up.

Cheers guys.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

But we've been making the basic mistakes all season, even when we won.

We really need to pick us some results though. Hope the players start playing with a bit more confidence, and more desire...

We need to snap out of it sharpish.

Starting from the back, we need to keep it tight & build from that.

Southampton & Wolves is the ideal opportunity to play a 4-5-1 type formation.

My team tommorrow would be....

Kirkland

Lee

Gardner

Taylor

Reda

Antonio

McCabe

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

COG

100% agree with the OP. The wholesale changes have meant that we have lost the anticipation and understanding that develops between a set a players that are familiar with one another but this will return in time. Look at Leicester, for example, they are now playing well following a very shaky start.

Edited by Rugbyowl

Kirkland

Lee

Gardner

Taylor

Reda

Antonio

McCabe

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

COG

3 of those can't play tommorrow lol

Maybe the side for wolves!

Kirkland

Lee

Gardner

Taylor

Reda

Antonio

McCabe

Semedo

Barkley

JJ

COG

Taylor, McCabe and Barkley all can't play.

Guest richjones19772000

We are going through transitional period, replacing a lot of players with what I believe are better ones, all while trying to change our footballing philosophy for 180%

THIS!

This simply had to be done, and Jones will allways have my backing for doing so.

There are so many new players here, and I'm not sure if DJ knows his best 11 yet. Watching us against Bolton I can say that there were plenty of things we did well, but there were quite a few basic mistakes, that simply happen while you are in the middle of the bad run, lower on confidence, or trying to fit in as many new players as we are right now, and letting them get to know each other.

My point is how such situation could have been anticipated, and how I firmly believe that soon enough this bad run will be let far behind us, and we will player better then we have been in a decade and more.

We have best set of players now, then we had (at least) since our last Premiership season, and top manager to motivate them, and lead us on.

Relax, watch us get better, and get behind the team. We were allways bound to get through this transitional period, and I for one believe that us fans can do our bit to quicken it up.

Cheers guys.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Cheers guys.

At last a sensible opening post.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I have some sensible badges if anyone is interested pm me they are for sale and good value

Have you got ones that says: 'booing is for plebs!'

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Was driving down the M6 at 5am this morning giving our current situation some

serios thinking time.. and i thought, flip this, i love Wednesday, not because

we are the most sucessful team in the world but because we are Sheffield Wednesday

and they are my team..

flip all the doubters from within and the halfwits from other clubs, i dont give a sh!te.

This time last year i would have taken being 4th bottom of the championship in 12 months time

with a squad of talented and potentially talented players. Coupled with the fact we have a

proven quality manager and financial stability.

So we've lost 4 games? whooopedy whoopin flipping whoop so what

Let's get our heads out of our arses and support the team.

Including Oldham and Fulham matches we've won four and lost four this season, in terms of competitive games.

Not bad for a club that doesn't have the tens of millions of pounds that Blackpool Birmingham Bolton etc have in parachute payments.

Some folk won't be happy unless we win every game. They need to get real. We might have big attendances but we are definately tinpot in terms of finance.

Was driving down the M6 at 5am this morning giving our current situation some

serios thinking time.. and i thought, flip this, i love Wednesday, not because

we are the most sucessful team in the world but because we are Sheffield Wednesday

and they are my team..

flip all the doubters from within and the halfwits from other clubs, i dont give a sh!te.

This time last year i would have taken being 4th bottom of the championship in 12 months time

with a squad of talented and potentially talented players. Coupled with the fact we have a

proven quality manager and financial stability.

So we've lost 4 games? whooopedy whoopin flipping whoop so what

Let's get our heads out of our arses and support the team.

SPOT ON