Some people need to chill..

Some people are getting very wound up at the moment

Just chill

Relax

Every things going to be alright

We've got Rhys McCabe

And Milan Mandaric

And Dave Jones

I started the same thread last season in the last half of the season.. and we went up

It'll be alright

We're not awful

We're adjusting

We're gelling

Just enjoy the games (and don't boo, if you boo, rumble off)

Listen to the song

Don't worry

We've got Jay Bothroyd

If we lose Saturday against Wolves that will be five league defeats back to back. That is relegation form. You chill after one defeat maybe two but when you are conceding a minimum of two per league game, getting the basics wrong and ultimately losing game after game it is a.worrying sign.

If we lose Saturday against Wolves that will be five league defeats back to back. That is relegation form. You chill after one defeat maybe two but when you are conceding a minimum of two per league game, getting the basics wrong and ultimately losing game after game it is a.worrying sign.

Getting too worked up

Didn't listen to the song did you?

Just listen to it

Relax

Don't worry

Wolves don't beat blue and white very often.

Trust me.

In-fact, the last time they played a blue and white striped team was fantastic. I don't quite know why though..