Ridiculous

Guest dave jones n.1

Bywater - Replaced by Kirkland. I'd rather have Kirkland (just)

Buxton - injured

Batth - Replaced by Taylor. I'd rather have Batth

Llera - Replaced by Gardner. I'd rather have (a fully fit) Gardner

Reda - injured

Antonio - Played

Semedo - Replaced by McCabe. I'd rather have McCabe.

Lines - injured

Treacy - Replaced by Pecnik. I'd rather have Treacy.

Ranger - Replaced by Rodri. I'd rather have Rodri

Madine - Replaced by Bothroyd. I'd rather have (a fully fit) Bothroyd.

So out of 11 players, 1 played, 3 are injured, 5 have been replaced adequately.

Not an issue for me.

Guest dave jones n.1

Right then stinky flapss, I've shelled out for 3 season tickets this year( me and my 2 daughters) so I'm entitled to a moan, also you say keep the faith, I had faith in our promotion winning team, you say 5 have been replaced adequately, what is this based on, maybe 1 or 2 are better technically but dismantling the team has ruined the never say die team spirit we had, remember the Carlisle match last season could you honestly see this team fighting to the death like that,? I couldn't. Oh and attacking my user name wow just wow. So much to we're WAWAW

Buxton - injured

Reda - injured

Antonio - Played

Lines - injured

Not an issue for me.

everythings rosy in the garden then !!??

Guest dave jones n.1

I see the irony, I have never slagged dj off I'm, just saying maybe too many changes too soon, and yeah don't worry my daughters don't use owlstalk so get darn off thi high horse

Right then stinky flapss, I've shelled out for 3 season tickets this year( me and my 2 daughters) so I'm entitled to a moan, also you say keep the faith, I had faith in our promotion winning team, you say 5 have been replaced adequately, what is this based on, maybe 1 or 2 are better technically but dismantling the team has ruined the never say die team spirit we had, remember the Carlisle match last season could you honestly see this team fighting to the death like that,? I couldn't. Oh and attacking my user name wow just wow. So much to we're WAWAW

stinky flaps?that implies that everyone of us here on OT is into Oral Sex in a big way. :wacko:

Why don't you go and ask for your money back or best case sell the season tickets?

Buxton - injured

Reda - injured

Antonio - Played

Lines - injured

Not an issue for me.

Totally agree with this. If Jones hadn't signed players and kept the promotion team and they'd gone on a bad run (which every club in the championship does) then everyone would be slating they aren't good enough and how Jones should have signed more experienced players.

Did people seriously think we were just going to keep going unbeaten? Do people think that we won't get back to winning ways?

19 games unbeaten and now we lose 4 on the trot its the end of the world? And every signing he's made has been terrible based on about 3 games so we should just write them off? No we should be patient and accept we've just come up, and new squad is gelling and that we should get behind what the manager has clearly proven he's capable of.

Guest JC Saviour

Buxton - injured

Reda - injured

Antonio - Played

Lines - injured

Not an issue for me.

It might not be an issue for you, but it's certainly an issue on the pitch if the last 3/4 performances are anything to go by.

Guest JC Saviour

Totally agree with this. If Jones hadn't signed players and kept the promotion team and they'd gone on a bad run (which every club in the championship does) then everyone would be slating they aren't good enough and how Jones should have signed more experienced players.

Did people seriously think we were just going to keep going unbeaten? Do people think that we won't get back to winning ways?

19 games unbeaten and now we lose 4 on the trot its the end of the world? And every signing he's made has been terrible based on about 3 games so we should just write them off? No we should be patient and accept we've just come up, and new squad is gelling and that we should get behind what the manager has clearly proven he's capable of.

Most of your quote is hyperthetical. no one can answer what you have stated in the first 2 paragraphs. How do you know we couldn't go unbeaten. The FACTS are that in such a short space of time, the team as changed beyond all recognition since promotion. Also, how many times did DJ or GM change sides dramitically with consequetive games. The last one 6 changes wasn't it. No squad no matter how good it is will ever gell with changes like that. How can the settle.

Our next 3 league games:

Wolves

Blackburn

Blackpool

Oh dear!

I fear 4 losses on the trot could soon become a lot worse.... And then what...

I really really hope DJ manages to sort this mess out quicktime

What fixture list are you looking at?