O'Grady to Barnsley

Guest PHIL1867

this.,its worst kept secret in football

Barnsley wanted him in the summer, COG didn't want to go, he loves it at Wednesday. Even though DJ treats him like poo poo

Wouldn't mind him here. Knows Keith, vice versa, and he'd be a better option off the bench than Harewood.

Nice to hear Craig Davies is signing a new contract extension though - 8 goals in 9 games.

I seem to remember telling a few Wednesdayites on here that he's a 20 goal a season striker.... but I was told that Chris Maguire was better. :staton:

Wouldn't mind him here. Knows Keith, vice versa, and he'd be a better option off the bench than Harewood.

Nice to hear Craig Davies is signing a new contract extension though - 8 goals in 9 games.

I seem to remember telling a few Wednesdayites on here that he's a 20 goal a season striker.... but I was told that Chris Maguire was better. :staton:

Great result today.

Barnsley

lol

Have a bad feeling this is already a done deal. Listen to the RS interview with Keith Hill again. Says "he (COG)WILL run thro walls for me", "our fans should think of him as ex-rochdale, not ex-wednesday". Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but think his answer to "are you chasing him ?" may have been a no, because the chase is over. Hope I am wrong.