never agin

6 o f us travelled up from newport 2 watch the owls, staying for the weekend so all in in it's cost a few hundred quid. we have never seen a more lack lustre team sent out by dave jones since he took over. His signings are abysmal and we think his days are numbered, if not lads im afraid 2 say we are going down. Bothroynd is absolute poo pooe he should be the 1st 2 go. I know what the reply is going 2 be like people saying we only played a few games give them time 2 gel well i'm afraid 2 say lads can u see where the next point is coming from with this side because we can't and sorry 2 say but we won't be coming back 4 a while. still owls through and through see you all in cardiff

6 o f us travelled up from newport 2 watch the owls, staying for the weekend so all in in it's cost a few hundred quid. we have never seen a more lack lustre team sent out by dave jones since he took over. His signings are abysmal and we think his days are numbered, if not lads im afraid 2 say we are going down. Bothroynd is absolute poo pooe he should be the 1st 2 go. I know what the reply is going 2 be like people saying we only played a few games give them time 2 gel well i'm afraid 2 say lads can u see where the next point is coming from with this side because we can't and sorry 2 say but we won't be coming back 4 a while. still owls through and through see you all in cardiff

Thanks for your support!

do they use a lot of phonetics in Wales ?? or has your predictive text gone ape !!!!....

who would be a decent alternative ?... there arent any, and nothing was said for the first few games of the season when we were flying.. its a blip.

That is a fair run to Newport, I do it regularly. Fair play for you turning out. I nearly left at 75 minutes. Last time I did that was a reserves match when I was 16. It was mostly poor, with probably 15 minutes of decent football.

Cant see us going down, there are a lot of players on that pitch that don't fit together yet. Give it a bit of time. If we are still here in 6 weeks time then its time to have this discussion. I think some were expecting to walk it, its a tough league with still very average ref's.

Guest JC Saviour

do they use a lot of phonetics in Wales ?? or has your predictive text gone ape !!!!....

who would be a decent alternative ?... there arent any, and nothing was said for the first few games of the season when we were flying.. its a blip.

We didn't have Bothroyd or Taylor in the team then. Do you think there is any significance there. Oh, we also had Buxton for the first few.

And the worst thing about your whole trip is the fact you have to return to Newport - home of smackheads and arsonists.

Guest JC Saviour

See ya. And and don't bother coming back when we win a few.

Would you keep going to the same chippy if they were serving poo pooe week after week.No.Didn't think so.

You stick with the team through thick and thin.

Through the good times and the bad times.

It's what being a football supporter is all about.

This isn't that f*cking bad compared to the dross we've had to endure in the past, especially the recent one.

So I suggest people calm the **** down.

Edited by BRADDAZ

I'm not happy either mate but that's hardly the British attitude.

I take it you weren't sat there in February on a freezing Tuesday night whilst losing at home to Stevenage? I was, and whilst we were trudging out of a very morbid Hillsborough, not once did i think of jacking it in.

Don't have to travel as far as you though so fair play.

We simply cannot afford to even think about flirting with relegation again after all the hard work, so am praying DJ turns it around. 4 losses on the spin though, very worrying.

Megson was gone after 3...................

Would you keep going to the same chippy if they were serving poo pooe week after week.No.Didn't think so.

Sure a certain unpopular board member made a similar reference about a supermarket once.

Of course you would go to a different chippy, that's not what football is all about.