never agin

Guest JonTheOwl66

You stick with the team through thick and thin.

Through the good times and the bad times.

It's what being a football supporter is all about.

This isn't that f*cking bad compared to the dross we've had to endure in the past, especially the recent one.

So I suggest people calm the **** down.

Bradass with the typical happy clapping business as usual.......

I'm with Steelowl, DJ needs to eat humble pie and admit his mistakes.

His stubborness with selecting players he favours, but who aren't doing it on the pitch, is going to cost him otherwise.

I hope we don't have to listen to any bullshit excuses because Wednesdayites will just see straight through them.

Wise up Dave and sort it out. I'd rather him admit he's made mistakes in the transfer market. He would go up in my esteem for being big enough to admit his mistakes, then learn from them.

you have it lucky it takes me 3 days to see a game, and get home,

Do you also live in a shoe box in t'middle of t'he road?

That's nowt. I once had to pop the amneotic fluid in my mother's womb, shimmy out of the black hole, and crawl through ice and snow without owt to eat, for two weeks, to watch us play away at Bury.

went when we were losing to grimsby and yeovil, will keep going when we lose to bolton and huddersfield. as bad as we are right now we will get out of it and still have a bright future, 2 years ago, we lost and that was it, no money, bad managers, hillsborough a bad place for our players to play in