Owen Morrison

Guest Johnbloodaxe

What are your memories of Owen Morrison ?

Unfortunately YouTube don't seem to have any videos of him online - does anyone have any ?

Wasn't he before video techonology?

I remember a cold away day at Barnsley years ago. We lost 1-0 but Morrison came on with 20 minutes to go, he changed the the flow of the game. He actually scored and we were going mental but the linesman had put up a late flag. Gutted.

I was at that game. We were once on a course in Hillsborough in the week and me and my mate walked up to training ground at lunch time to watch em n this young dolly bird on same course came with us.

All players were in distance n Owen Morrison looked over, saw this bird, and chipped ball from about 60 yards so it literally rolled to our (and this lasses) feet. He then ran over, picked it up in front of her, and started chatting her up.

Was genius, true story.

Edited by ka58

Guest tha_knows

Saw him smoking a 20 deck in the Hillsborough snooker club near mine on Foxhill road when he was still at Wednesday, never forget when he got subbed against us playing for Stockport, Carlton was incharge of them at the time, Morrison booted a water bottle in his directon and stormed down the tunnel closely followed by Palmer who was furious, I remember thinkin Owen Morrison would be spending the remainder of the day been fed through a straw.....

Someone put that goal on he scored away at forest.

10mins to go and he took lot on and banged it in.

Was no mega fan if his but he was a rare bright spark in a poo pooe Wednesday team.

What are your memories of Owen Morrison ?

Unfortunately YouTube don't seem to have any videos of him online - does anyone have any ?

Same response as the drinking den at the back of the south stand really, I know he was there but I have no recollection of what he actually looked like or what he actually did, was he a player?

Equally unhelpful I know.

Sorry.

Had some decent talent in his feet, but obviously lacked application.

Wonder what he's doing now?

Neils got him wrapped in gaffer tape and locked in a hidden room in his home...he does unspeakable things to him when the place is quiet...this thread is just to deflect attention away...

According to my old man who used to teach his girlfriend (possibly ex now) about 2005ish after he'd left us, he was an absolute wee wee head and used to be scrapping all the time. His bird then was Irish and she was studying evening courses at Castle College, also she was supposedly a flipping looker :seth: