Wednesday tattoo

Guest JRSWFC

I'm gonna get another one soon, keeping it all to my leg though.

<----- Got these too so far, thinking of getting an 1867 somewhere inbetween to the two.

Reyt happy with my Yorkshire rose and Leich gable mirrored design. Pretty unique!

My mates mrs does mine in S.Wales, she's quality (and pretty fit).

I'm gonna get another one soon, keeping it all to my leg though.

<----- Got these too so far, thinking of getting an 1867 somewhere inbetween to the two.

Reyt happy with my Yorkshire rose and Leich gable mirrored design. Pretty unique!

My mates mrs does mine in S.Wales, she's quality (and pretty fit).

Amiee is a beauty..

Shame she's in swansea.

What do u charge an hour.

£50 An hour mate

Nah mate, I don't mind people taking ideas from it. I'd be flipping annoyed if someone copied it identically. Plus I think that would be pretty sad.

to be honest mate thats the first time ive ever seen your arm.. the guy whos had it on his back just brought some pictures all taped together how he wanted them and we just added a few bits like clouds.. scoreboard.. ect..

really like yours tho mate and if id have seen if before i would have talked him into changing the layout abit..

Guest PHIL1867

£50 An hour mate

to be honest mate thats the first time ive ever seen your arm.. the guy whos had it on his back just brought some pictures all taped together how he wanted them and we just added a few bits like clouds.. scoreboard.. ect..

really like yours tho mate and if id have seen if before i would have talked him into changing the layout abit..

No bother mate, your just doing a job and getting paid for it.

As I said in a previous post the brickwork on mine is for reason, in rememberance of my brother. Seems pretty obvious though that your customer has gone for brickwork cus he's seen mine. Can't see any other reason why someone would want bricks??? Not the most common choice.

But each to their own mate and like I said it really doesn't bother me.

No bother mate, your just doing a job and getting paid for it.

As I said in a previous post the brickwork on mine is for reason, in rememberance of my brother. Seems pretty obvious though that your customer has gone for brickwork cus he's seen mine. Can't see any other reason why someone would want bricks??? Not the most common choice.

But each to their own mate and like I said it really doesn't bother me.

Not got a clue mate, he brought a picture of a real brick wall and said he wanted Sheffield Wednesday wrote on it.. So he must have seen yours..