Wednesday tattoo

Guest JRSWFC

Guest Manwithastick

But being nice doesn't pay the bills ey? haha

i'm guessing/hoping that the customer pays per hour so it's fairly irrelevant. FWIW I like your owl - different from the norm

Guest PHIL1867

p4.jpg I realy like this one!

Oi! Who gave you permission to put my naked torso on here lol.

Seems like the guy who has had this done has took quite a few ideas from this. Type of owl, south stand clock and the brickwork.

I had the brick work on mine because I have a brick in the David Hirst wall of fame in memory of my brother who passed away and was a massive wednesday fan. You can't see it on this photo but his brick is towards the inside of my arm.

Oi! Who gave you permission to put my naked torso on here lol.

Seems like the guy who has had this done has took quite a few ideas from this. Type of owl, south stand clock and the brickwork.

I had the brick work on mine because I have a brick in the David Hirst wall of fame in memory of my brother who passed away and was a massive wednesday fan. You can't see it on this photo but his brick is towards the inside of my arm.

It's ur tattoo that's set me off wantin one done then. Really like it, gettin an owl across the top of my back at end of month n then was thinkin of havin the south stand underneath. U don't have copyrights do u.

Guest PHIL1867

It's ur tattoo that's set me off wantin one done then. Really like it, gettin an owl across the top of my back at end of month n then was thinkin of havin the south stand underneath. U don't have copyrights do u.

Nah mate, I don't mind people taking ideas from it. I'd be flipping annoyed if someone copied it identically. Plus I think that would be pretty sad.