Wednesday tattoo

Guest JRSWFC

Guest Manwithastick

We only do 2 hour sessions mate.. 3 at the very most.. Everyone gets bored after that :-)

thats unusual. never heard most is 3 hour sessions lol.

pleased to hear it. Not just about the customer but also the artist. Personally, my body starts rejecting after 90-120 mins so 2 hours

absolute max for me.

Not sure about having 'the bl*des' on my skin (i wouldn't have it on the scoreboard at S6 either - it'd just say 'opposition' if I were

in control :biggrin: ) but it's the best artwork so far on here - heard good things about your place. Might have to pop in.

thats unusual. never heard most is 3 hour sessions lol.

if your prepared to sit all day we'll just keep going.. but in general most people have had enough after 2-3 hours.. so pointless booking someone in for longer and losing time on someone else...

pleased to hear it. Not just about the customer but also the artist. Personally, my body starts rejecting after 90-120 mins so 2 hours

absolute max for me.

Not sure about having 'the bl*des' on my skin (i wouldn't have it on the scoreboard at S6 either - it'd just say 'opposition' if I were

in control :biggrin: ) but it's the best artwork so far on here - heard good things about your place. Might have to pop in.

most people have had enough after 2 hours mate.. at the end of the day there not licked on by kittens.. they all hurt, and where generally busy so we must be doing something right i guess :rolleyes: but yeah call in any time :-)

absolute max for me.

Ive gone 4 hours a couple of times. Stopped because it was finished and other time cause he wanted to go home lol.

if your prepared to sit all day we'll just keep going.. but in general most people have had enough after 2-3 hours.. so pointless booking someone in for longer and losing time on someone else...

Yeah get what you mean, after all its a business isnt is so you want all money you can get.

Ive gone 4 hours a couple of times. Stopped because it was finished and other time cause he wanted to go home lol.

everyones different mate.. once youve had enough, youve had enough, nothing you can do about it and isnt a major problem :-) lol

Yeah get what you mean, after all its a business isnt is so you want all money you can get.

its not all about the money mate.. its about treating people right and trying to fit people in :-)

But being nice doesn't pay the bills ey? haha

suppose not but it helps :-) if your right with people they keep coming back :-) we dont advertise and most of our work is word of mouth so its more important to keep people happy rather than ripping people off :-)