Watch history being made...

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Lets sell out Palace on Saturday to see this current massive side break the record for consecutive games without defeat..

BIG DAVE'S BARMY ARMY

Guest Foxhill Owl

It's written in the stars what's going to happen , palace away not registered a point yet ! We could break record . Oh no lol

Guest Walton

The club record in league games only is 19 set in 1960/61 I think... not sure if the record is higher when you include cup games. Obviously we still need to avoid defeat at Palace and Brighton just to equal the league-only record, but if 19 is also the overall league + cup record then we've equalled it already and Palace could be the big one!

Guest Walton

The club record in league games only is 19 set in 1960/61 I think... not sure if the record is higher when you include cup games. Obviously we still need to avoid defeat at Palace and Brighton just to equal the league-only record, but if 19 is also the overall league + cup record then we've equalled it already and Palace could be the big one!

Ignore what I said above - the club record in league games only is definitely the 19 set in 1960/61. If you factor cup games in as well then I think the record is actually lower (16 or 17) as we lost a cup game in the middle of that 19-match unbeaten league run.

So I'm pretty sure that if you're talking ALL COMPETITIONS then we could well have broken the record already. If you're talking LEAGUE ONLY then we still have two more games to match it and a third to beat it.

The record is 19 league games.. Were unbeaten in 18. We'll match it on Saturday if we get a result.

No we're not, its currently 17 league games unbeaten, 19 in all competitions.

15 league games which DJ has been in charge of, draw against Rochdale and GM's last game against United.

Our all time league record stands at 19 games unbeaten so still 2 to go.

Guest Walton

Palace's last 13 league games - W0 D3 L10

Our last 13 league games - W11 D2 L0

However... in the last 30 years we've played them at Selhurst 15 times - only 1 win