Maguire...

Won the pen, never stopped running and putting challenges in worked his socks off imo, few nice little touches, really hoping he gets a chance for a good run can't help but agree with alot of Derby fans that hes a very good player.

Nice to see Madine working like a horse as well tonight.

Guest foreverSWFC

Off the pace first half.

Came into it second half and looked lively, took him off as he was getting dangerous though!

Guest foreverSWFC

I don't think Maguire is going to be any more than 4th striker.

He'll be a key player for us.

Trust me on this one.

Showed what he's about more 2nd half, good linking up with Madine and some good dribbles, one with won the pen with a nice piece of skill.

Think theres sill a lot more to come from him, DJ wouldnt spend good money and make him no10 if he wasnt a good player.

Guest aj_owl

Was abysmal in the first half.

No he wasn't. None of them were. What do some of you chumps watch.

Put in a shift big time, continuosly chased down their back four (with Madine) and didnt let them settle on the ball hence they resorted to pumping it up to Rodallega or out wide to Duff.

Maguire showed some nice touches and did well to win the pen but I'm not soiling my knickers just yet. Drifted in and out of the game, he'll do fine I'm sure but the jury is still out and no way will he start at Palace

Madine was superb tonight, worked his balls off and dominated. Selection dilemma for DJ on Saturday. I'd start Madine and COG, Rodders off the bench if needed

Guest foreverSWFC

Some of you need to give him a break.

He's only played twice for us, 35 mins against Oldham and 65 minutes tonight against Fulham. Give the lad chance, not his fault O'Grady is on fire, Madine was our top goalscorer last season and Rodri is something else. He is still a good player and it isn't a poor signing, who the feck can judge so far? Has players in front of him playing really well, difficult for him to break into the side at the moment. But when he gets a run of games i'm confident he'll come good, DJ doesn't sign bad players.