I'm a Blade..no sorry... Charlt.no huddersfield ..err ..wall..fan

Aneway wotever..you are diluded coonts...you fink that you are beter then/than /den' eny uver fans....yore ground is faling down...yore fans fink you are wat you wer wen you were gud and your not gud anymore....yu are dilluded absolut..erly...diluded....

you ware reilpica shirts and have fome hands wayving..yew get lukky goals in the last minut of injooery tyme..and uvver stuff...

i can'rnt wate for meela..errr.. myln marad...midar....meander...yor chareman ...to leve becos you will be op shet crek widout a pdle den...and i will laff and laf...an lahug....bryng it on Wendenesday..cos cum the end of the seeson we will see wos laffing than....wownt we...?

can we just have this as a template an' keep posting it every week?

Edited by asteener1867

They're right though :(

They have better fashion sense, because we all wear football tops to football games

We do get lucky goals by battling to the final minute of the game, how dare we

Our fans are rubbish because only 50k turned up in the space of 4 days

We're all happy clappers because we've got 7 points from 9, we should be realistic and accept that we'll only get 7 points all season

And to top it off manderic is going to leave which is brand new news to us and we definitely didnt know this when he came in and announced he would be selling us

Think we should all commit because clearly there is no point in living