Crystal Palace Roll Call

Guest plymouthowl

Can't wait for this game. Horrible place to get too, horrible place once your there as well! Thought we'd have sold our initial allocation by now. Really hope we hammer them

Guest Bri The owl

Went to palace early90s! Went with the railway on wadsley! Took us 6 hrs,always said would never go back! Decided to go to this one! 6-30am train,arrive at st pancras 8-45! £32 return with a family and friends railcard! I can't wait ! Cost us £27 to derby on Saturday! That was for 3 adults and 3 kids! Would reccomend getting a railcard! Almost got our money back !

Me +12ish on the minibus at the moment, a few spaces left for just £10. We're setting off from Grantham area around 9-930 (tbc) and heading south from there if anyone wants to join us.

I live a few roads away from the ground. There's loads of places to park as it's mainly residential around the ground. If I were you i'd park around South Norwood Lake area (google map it) and walk in. The jolly Sailor Pub on the corner of the South norwood high street is away friendly (which it'd have to be with a name like that!) so could stop off there for a pint.

Thanks for the tip about the pub. Any idea where we could park our minibus?

was there when we were last there. the.most.flipping.boring match I have possibly seen. 0-0, with leon clarke having a pretty poor game to say the least. they crippled an in form esajas within ten minutes after he had sorted out cardiff and the piggies for a half. cold night, not the best atmosphere either in all honesty.

Cant wait for this one though, revenge will be sweet

Guest Obi-John Kenobi

Practically a home game for me (live in Balham). I get off the train (from Victoria) at Thornton Heath and it's about a 15 min walk to the ground.

I'm in Clapham, you get to many games?

You usually answer my ticket related questions Sam lol

Sorry darling.

I think nowadays it's just one ticket per user as you're allocated points for each ticket. Just add or buy the ticket for someone else on your friends and family list.

Guest Gornaldo

Sorry darling.

I think nowadays it's just one ticket per user as you're allocated points for each ticket. Just add or buy the ticket for someone else on your friends and family list.

I've tried doing that but it still only let's me buy one for myself... Any ideas?

Went to palace early90s! Went with the railway on wadsley! Took us 6 hrs,always said would never go back! Decided to go to this one! 6-30am train,arrive at st pancras 8-45! £32 return with a family and friends railcard! I can't wait ! Cost us £27 to derby on Saturday! That was for 3 adults and 3 kids! Would reccomend getting a railcard! Almost got our money back !

Id love a rail card.

How much is it for a single, white, male, no kids, not disabled, in full time employment, paying full tax??

No, though not.

Guest Gornaldo

For some reason, I can buy myself a ticket and then put one on my friends and family, but the seats are miles apart for some reason.

Is my only alternative to call if I want seats together?!

Guest Gornaldo

Rightio! Just bought 2 in completely different blocks apparently, but common sense prevailed... They'll surely send me 2 tickets side by side...