Crystal Palace Roll Call

Guest bonfire

Got the ages wrong Brownlad. I saw Dooley play.

Barcarick - tell your mum sorry about the maintenance payments but I'm over the drink problem now.

WAWAW!

Just had a thought that will save you a lot of time. Get the northern line to london bridge like i said but then get a national rail service to norwood junction, will save about 20 minutes, overground line is slow as hell!

Spot on, this is the easiest route by far. Me + 5, we're starting the boozing by London Bridge.

Guest Gornaldo

Spot on, this is the easiest route by far. Me + 5, we're starting the boozing by London Bridge.

Paralympics are on, I'd avoid London Bridge like the plague.

Guest i gufi

Paralympics are on, I'd avoid London Bridge like the plague.

It was absolutely fine during the Olympics - if anything most stations weren't even as busy as you'd expect at the height of summer. People just tending to avoid the city centre.

Guest York-owl-chris

I'm buying a travelcard that day as I'm in London early, covers all zones up to Selhurst area. Is it valid on that national rail line from London Bridge?

I'm buying a travelcard that day as I'm in London early, covers all zones up to Selhurst area. Is it valid on that national rail line from London Bridge?

Yes, should be.

On the TfL website somewhere there's an Oyster Services Map - any lines on there are covered by a Travelcard (or an Oyster). Also covers you for any bus journey you take, regardless of zone.

Guest York-owl-chris

Yes, should be.

On the TfL website somewhere there's an Oyster Services Map - any lines on there are covered by a Travelcard (or an Oyster). Also covers you for any bus journey you take, regardless of zone.

Cheers mate, will have a look

1st game of the season for me - bouncing off the walls today!!!

Pretty new to the away game thing (since movin out of sheff) is it safe to parade around in team colours?

Should be fine.

Cover up if you want to increase chances of finding somewhere to get a drink though.

Guest chapeltom

We are in Block R and S which is why I'm going to use Thornton Heath station.

Edited by chapeltom