Crystal Palace Roll Call

Me and my dad.

Haven't ordered tickets et though, current tickets are saying Row A - I've sat that low before and was practically underneath the pitch. Gonna wait til a few more are sold and hopefully a bt higher up the stand to watch McCabe pull the strings.

As someone mentioned earlier it looks as though the 'quick tickets' thing does that by default and it has no bearing on what seats you actually get. I booked online yesterday morning and it said I was getting Row A, seat 1, which I think is highly unlikely as I'm not in one of the end blocks.

Did the information for the cheap trains through the club ever go up on the OS?

No, there still hasn't been anything.

Reckon you should be alright parking on Warminster or Lancaster Road just off South Norwood Hill - if you find it on a map. Quite wide roads so should be fine to leave it there. 15min walk to the ground.

Thank you although I was hoping you'd offer me your driveway.

Guest i gufi

New member here, me and my dad going down, I currently live near the area, is it best (in peoples experience) to get off at Norwood Junction and walk down Selhurst road? Cheers!

wanting advice, I maybe going from Skegness along with some other season ticket holders and wondered were is best to park outside of London so i can get a train to the ground.

Don't fancy driving through London and not giving any money for the congestion charge.

Guest i gufi

wanting advice, I maybe going from Skegness along with some other season ticket holders and wondered were is best to park outside of London so i can get a train to the ground.

Don't fancy driving through London and not giving any money for the congestion charge.

If you're driving down Saturday there's no charge, but then driving through the city will take you a long time, sorry I don't have any advice on where to park mate!

Guest i gufi

Alright guys am getting into euston about half 11ish to meet a mate at kings X. Does anyone know the easiest way to get there?meant to b a right pain in the arse to get to? Uto

Get the northern line down to London bridge, change and get the jubilee line to canada water, then get the overground line to Norwood junction, its a 5 minute walk from there mate!

(Train journey should take about 40 minutes tops)

Edited by i gufi

Guest i gufi

Life saver. Thanks very much mate

Just had a thought that will save you a lot of time. Get the northern line to london bridge like i said but then get a national rail service to norwood junction, will save about 20 minutes, overground line is slow as hell!

As someone mentioned earlier it looks as though the 'quick tickets' thing does that by default and it has no bearing on what seats you actually get. I booked online yesterday morning and it said I was getting Row A, seat 1, which I think is highly unlikely as I'm not in one of the end blocks.

Ah right, cheers.

I decided to book tickets and also got Row A seat 1 so it's either a glitch on the system or there are going to be a lot of Wednesday fans fighting for 1 seat!

Guest chapeltom

Where will other Wednesday fans be drinking pre-game? I was gonna arrive at Thornton Heath, go to Spoons and walk to the ground from there, as its direct from London Victoria

Edited by chapeltom