Crystal Palace Roll Call

I live a few roads away from the ground. There's loads of places to park as it's mainly residential around the ground. If I were you i'd park around South Norwood Lake area (google map it) and walk in. The jolly Sailor Pub on the corner of the South norwood high street is away friendly (which it'd have to be with a name like that!) so could stop off there for a pint.

Thanks for the info pal.

Awful place to get to, probably the worst in England. If the away fans are put down the side as in previous seasons this stand can create a good atmosphere, The palace fans are wee wee poor at getting behind their side.

Edited by Soul Power

Oh, I've just had a horrible flashback. You know how the Bayern Munich PA man (not Tannoy, that's just a brand name) shouts out the first name of the goalscorer and the crowd respond with his surname? Annoying. But that's when it's, say, Franck Ribery.

At Crystal Palace, I remember having to endure that after two goals from Jamie..... POLLOCK.

Jamie f*cking Pollock, the keepy-up king. Arse.

Guest keyser soze

Me, the Old Man and about a dozen others. Going down on the train.

Because I am supposed to start work at 9 (9.30 at a push) I was down at the ticket office at 6.30, thinking there'd be a decent demand for this. Imagine my deepest joy when there were only about a dozen there at 9!

Guest York-owl-chris

Me and my mate are going

Risked buying 2 student tickets even though we're not at uni yet and have no 'valid nus' card.

Got sent 2 adult tickets despite paying for 2 students. Get in

Me and my mate are going

Risked buying 2 student tickets even though we're not at uni yet and have no 'valid nus' card.

Got sent 2 adult tickets despite paying for 2 students. Get in

I never had to show a nus card when I booked 'em. Ticket lot just tear your thing without barely looking at it, unless you look about 50 you will be fine. usually hundreds of drunk wednesday fans behind and in front so they want you in asap

Me and my dad.

Haven't ordered tickets et though, current tickets are saying Row A - I've sat that low before and was practically underneath the pitch. Gonna wait til a few more are sold and hopefully a bt higher up the stand to watch McCabe pull the strings.

Id love a rail card.

How much is it for a single, white, male, no kids, not disabled, in full time employment, paying full tax??

No, though not.

£28 return 1st Class on the 0625 with the old Two together railcard (You have to live in the Black country for one of those) I just gave them the address of a Takeaway. Sorted

Last time I went here John Sheridan scored a wonder goal from 30 yards in a 1-0 win over Charlton when they shared with Palace, we all had the open end in the corner and the crowd was in the home programme after, god it seems like yesterday!

Me +12ish on the minibus at the moment, a few spaces left for just £10. We're setting off from Grantham area around 9-930 (tbc) and heading south from there if anyone wants to join us.

Thanks for the tip about the pub. Any idea where we could park our minibus?

Reckon you should be alright parking on Warminster or Lancaster Road just off South Norwood Hill - if you find it on a map. Quite wide roads so should be fine to leave it there. 15min walk to the ground.

Thanks for the info pal.

No worries mate