He can still play at Championship level, he does still have it in him. He was utterly brilliant second half. Glad we signed him on a years deal after this performance to be honest. But.. We all know what he can be like, hope he keeps it up. Big pat on the back for him.

He's an asset, regardless of his inconsistencies.

No fullback likes playing against someone with pace and JJ is more than capable of giving the absolute best a torrid time when he is on form.

We all know he will have a bit of a wobble in terms of form, but we also know that we have Antonio and Mayor to rely upon.

I honestly believe JJ would be as effective in the Premiership as he has been/is in the football league. When he starts skipping past players no one can stop him, he made mince meat of their right back today and the two or three other players that were trying to mark him. A worthy man of the match imo.

He's an asset, regardless of his inconsistencies.

No fullback likes playing against someone with pace and JJ is more than capable of giving the absolute best a torrid time when he is on form.

We all know he will have a bit of a wobble in terms of form, but we also know that we have Antonio and Mayor to rely upon.

It's not just pace it's guile, that drop of the shoulder. He's got it alright

Guest thewill

He can still play at Championship level, he does still have it in him. He was utterly brilliant second half. Glad we signed him on a years deal after this performance to be honest. But.. We all know what he can be like, hope he keeps it up. Big pat on the back for him.

Best player today by far!

He excites me whenever I see him play. Every team needs a player like JJ. Players like him are what we go to watch fottball matches for.

Except for when he doesn't.

JJ bossed it today but we know in ten games time we'll all be saying why did we offer this joker a renewal lol

And then in another ten games time we'll have threads on here wondering if we'll be able to hold onto him cos he's such a handful in the Championship lol

JJ was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

The right back couldn't touch him, so they doubled up on him. And even then neither of them could touch him for most of the 2nd half.

I wonder if Antonio becoming the new fan's darling has put his nose out of joint a tad because the heart to keep going when he was clearly knackered was not the 'old' JJ.

Guest OWLSGAZ

JJ was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

The right back couldn't touch him, so they doubled up on him. And even then neither of them could touch him for most of the 2nd half.

I wonder if Antonio becoming the new fan's darling has put his nose out of joint a tad because the heart to keep going when he was clearly knackered was not the 'old' JJ.

He was quality today, this is the JJ that a lot of people wanted rid I'm so glad we held on to him

Guest Markowl1

I think the man management of dj will be a major part in how jj played its a shame he isn't 22 because dj does get the best out of players lol