Danny Batth

Guest OxtonOwl

We're not gonna sign him, don't get me wrong I'd love to see the lad back here but realistically it's not gonna happen this year especially now possibly earlier

Guest lauren00772000

He only tweeted an hour ago if he was in the squad he should have been there way before. He should have stopped off at hillsborough on his way up to sign the contract ha

Guest JonTheOwl66

He has longer than a year left im sure. But it would be a fantastic signing, just can't see it happening I'm afraid!

Guest kiltonowl

Wolves are trying to sign Geromel as a replacement for Berra. He played under their boss at Cologne, I suspect he will be their first choice with Stearman and Johnson competing for a place. I think there is every chance if the Germel transfer goes through Baath will be available and you would assume he would want to leave if he's not even in the squad. Especially as he would be our first choice CB.

Guest Sheff Owl

Berra has been told he can leave but is on the bench ahead of Batth. I honestly can't see Batth featuring too much for them. Also they are looking to improve the defence. Roger Johnson is back in favour too.

Guest Big Guns

Batth is a good defender.

There are lots of good defenders out there. He is replaceable.

He is not the 'class' defender that people on here seem to think he is.

He was last season ,I'd love him back to play next to gardner