Danny Batth

just been on the wolves forums, a lot of them suggesting he should be brought in to replace stearman, and vast majority want to see him stay and get a shot at it.

The question is whether Solbakken agrees. On the basis of him being left on the bench against Aldershot and not even making the bench at Leeds, he's a long way from breaking through at Wolves.

My guess is they'd be willing to sell at the right price. But they don't need to, and Batth isn't pushing for it because he wants a chance at Wolves, so they'll hold out for their valuation

Guest silvergusy

He's 22 years old now and a player of his quality and ambition needs to be playing regularly in order to improve. If Wolves rate him at all i would have expected them to let him go out on loan for at least 3 maybe 6 months especially as his chances there are so limited due to the number of CB's they have on the books.

Liam Palmer has been sent out on loan and that should have heppened last year but at least it's happening and i believe the player that returns will be much improved. The same should be happening for Batth and i hope the right people are saying this to him because a season on the bench (or worse) will be a complete waste of ability especially after the season he has just had.

Danny Batth would be a huge addition to our squad. He is in the same category as Antonio before he signed. We know him, he knows us, he fits in perfectly and the fans love him. As with Antonio there is no gamble. We know exactly what we are

getting. If there is half a sniff of being able to get him away from Wolves we should pull out all the stops to get him back.

The question is whether Solbakken agrees. On the basis of him being left on the bench against Aldershot and not even making the bench at Leeds, he's a long way from breaking through at Wolves.

My guess is they'd be willing to sell at the right price. But they don't need to, and Batth isn't pushing for it because he wants a chance at Wolves, so they'll hold out for their valuation

id guess we would be more likely to get him on loan than a full transfer tbh, he doesnt appear to be in the managers plans but wanted to stay.. should he be frozen out for the next few games, he might well look at a move in the loan window.