Short missed call from Derby bound mate

Why's this thread on facebook ?

Your joking arnt you???

He had a flippingticket that's why I posted, wasn't bothered when fixtures came out cus of work and the fact I've been to Derby loads of times but proper gutted I ain't going and that nob ed has maid it worse, onion, beanie, we better win!

He rang to tell you he was driving on the A38, then crashed into the back of an ice cream van by not paying attention to where was going.

They had to dial 99, the ice cream emergency line, and they've now closed the road to deal with the accident. There's hundreds and thousands and crushed nuts all over the road

Your joking arnt you???

He had a flippingticket that's why I posted, wasn't bothered when fixtures came out cus of work and the fact I've been to Derby loads of times but proper gutted I ain't going and that nob ed has maid it worse, onion, beanie, we better win!

I'm so confused right now..

He rang to tell you he was driving on the A38, then crashed into the back of an ice cream van by not paying attention to where was going.

They had to dial 99, the ice cream emergency line, and they've now closed the road to deal with the accident. There's hundreds and thousands and crushed nuts all over the road

I think he was distracted bytict giant onion in the beanie hat lol