Just can't do it

Need to get some work done on a GIGANTIC project.

But

All I can think about is the MASSIVE @ Dooorby County @ 15:00.

Setting off @ 12:00, need to get three hours work done reviewing documents with brain fully engaged (need to concentrate), need to get mi pops to get his ass here for 12:00, need to get breakfast sorted for the family, need to get my two eldest boys dressed and ready to go. Must get the work done.............but can't think of anything other than the MASSIVE @ 15:00!!!

Can't bloody concentrate on a project that's gona bring £bns to the City region cause of football!!!!!!!

Come on Wednesdy!

Regards

Lee

Need to get some work done on a GIGANTIC project.

But

All I can think about is the MASSIVE @ Dooorby County @ 15:00.

Setting off @ 12:00, need to get three hours work done reviewing documents with brain fully engaged (need to concentrate), need to get mi pops to get his ass here for 12:00, need to get breakfast sorted for the family, need to get my two eldest boys dressed and ready to go. Must get the work done.............but can't think of anything other than the MASSIVE @ 15:00!!!

Can't bloody concentrate on a project that's gona bring £bns to the City region cause of football!!!!!!!

Come on Wednesdy!

Regards

Lee

Hang on a minute.....

you can't be that busy, you're on Owlstalk!

Guest Distraught!

Is it turning Bramall Lane into a Tesco?

Bugger

Derby

Tesco

Before

Lunch (then t'match after lunch1)

BDTBL -Get t'real job done first!

Guest Jump Owl

Furious might be onto something here though i think rather than a Tesco a Pulse and Cocktail might be more appropriate. You still need somewhere for all the cvcks to reside

Guest Big Guns

I'm the same got a reight good project going on at work ,involving back handers and brown envelopes full of twenty pound notes ,bringing a,few,grand to my sky rocket ,happy days....