Team Vs. Derby

Based on last night, has anyone's opinions changed? Mine have.

I'm assuming here that we have no new signings and all players are fit except Lines.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo ©

Coke

J. Johnson

Pecnik

COG

Subs:

Bywater

Maguire

Madine

R. Johnson

Lee

Jones

Prutton

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although depends if McCabe gets clearance and if we sign any new players before Saturday!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although depends if McCabe gets clearance and if we sign any new players before Saturday!

Of course.

If McCabe does sign, I'd be tempted to throw his straight in for Coke.

(sorry Ecclesall)

Guest pembo55

Buxton looks well off the pace.

Maybe Lee to come in aswell?

This too sadly Ive got a bad feeling the championship maybe a step too far. I hope he proves me wrong as I am a very big fan of Buxton. Just hope last night was him not being 100%.

Edited by pembo55

Hoping Joe Mattock plays and also looking forward to seeing McCabe but he isnt going to go straight into the side I wouldnt think.

That team looks pretty close to what we can expect to see on Saturday I reckon, and to be fair, it doesnt look too bad at all.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo ©

Coke

J. Johnson

Pecnik

COG

Subs:

Bywater

Maguire

Madine

R. Johnson

Lee

Jones

Prutton

I'd put Lee or Mattock on for Buxton, Reda was shaky at times yesterday but did make a few great tackles as that Croft for Oldham was a real handful but other than that it looked good!

Pecknic was much more at home playing the supporting role behind COG and I thought looked great in that position, he seems to be the type of player that thrives on freedom and space and has a trick or two up his sleeve, he just needs time to adapt to the physical side of the English game.

I was a little concerned about the lack of communication between Gardner, Llera and Kirkland last night, I remember one particular hairy situation last night involving a header back from Llera, if that gets sorted we will have a solid back four and keeper combination.

I would like to see one more Striker drafted in and with Lines' injury it would be nice to ****** an experienced playmaker.

Kirland

Buxton

Llera

Gardener

Mattock

Amado

Semedo

JJ

Pecnic

Antonio

COGba

Would allow us to dominate the ball and midfield and play our way into the game, also gives our attacking trio licence to really do what they do best and attack and create as there's two tough Portuguese mother fookers to cover for them

pecnik is not a forward

Then where on earth would you play him!? He's not a winger (been saying this for weeks), he's definitely not a centre mid (again, been saying this for weeks). The only place is upfront playing behind the main striker, which he did a good job yesterday and looked a hell of a lot more comfortable.

Guest benmark

Based on last night, has anyone's opinions changed? Mine have.

I'm assuming here that we have no new signings and all players are fit except Lines.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Mattock

Antonio

Semedo ©

Coke

J. Johnson

Pecnik

COG

Subs:

Bywater

Maguire

Madine

R. Johnson

Lee

Jones

Prutton

Hope i am totally wrong but based on this squad, i think it will be a long season.

definetly needs 4 quality additions IMO