Tough season ahead for Wednesday 15th realistic!

Guest Wade owl

Guest Wade owl

So looking forward to this season,but I carnt help feel nothing has been added to the group from last season,needed 3/4 signings on top of antiono,we have a massive lack of experience in the team,madine will struggle in this leauge,no more than 60 points,tough season ahead,needed to spend and you all know it!!

Guest Hola Tidman

So looking forward to this season,but I carnt help feel nothing has been added to the group from last season,needed 3/4 signings on top of antiono,we have a massive lack of experience in the team,madine will struggle in this leauge,no more than 60 points,tough season ahead,needed to spend and you all know it!!

Thing is nobody knows what to expect from this side. Could be pushing for play-offs, could be trying to avoid relegation come end of the season. So no we dont all know it!!

Guest Wade owl

Different leauge championship,let's be reyt some very poor teams in L1 last season,I hope your right,look weak to me Wednesday,really do

Guest Wade owl

We've signed 8 players with Antonio and probably at least another striker and midfielder and/or winger coming in! What more do you want when 4/5 of our top players belonged to other clubs last season, in Dave we trust

Lets just see who we get in this before the season starts, we already look stronger IMO at the back and midfield so hoping for a bit more quality going forward I think we will be very competitive.

Lots of time for the squad to take shape yet.

Guest Fedor

Dead giveaway porky. If you had said we all know it

Different leauge championship,let's be reyt some very poor teams in L1 last season,I hope your right,look weak to me Wednesday,really do

and again

Yeh we got beat by them cz we had no gameplan. Trust mate, after watching on saturday you can only be positive. Weve added some good signings or are you not aware of our transfer business thus far???

Lets just see who we get in this before the season starts, we already look stronger IMO at the back and midfield so hoping for a bit more quality going forward I think we will be very competitive.

Lots of time for the squad to take shape yet.

In a nut shell.........^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Guest BoomTownOwls

I thought we had added a goalkeeper, a right back, a left back and a centre half to improve us defensively. 3 of the 4 having previously excelled at this level or higher.

I then thought we added a striker who was by all accounts Portsmouth's best player in the last few months.

By this point I was clearly delusional but I then thought we signed an international attacking midfielder, a promising midfielder that Premier League clubs were after and another Portuguese midfielder courtesy of our new scouting system.

I then misheard Dave Jones say the Antonio deal was all but wrapped up.....

........and that he still wanted to bring another FIVE players in.

Now, after reading that "nothing has been added to the group", I realise that either:-

A. I am insane and imagined it all.

B. Some football fans will never be happy and think it is Football Manager where you just sign who you want.