Tough season ahead for Wednesday 15th realistic!

Guest Wade owl

Not sure it's possible to accurately assess our chances with half the probable starting line up still unknown Ask us at the end of the month

tis a fair point.

Off the top of my head, id expect us to finish higher than these;

Barnsley

Bristol City

Millwall

Huddersfield

Charlton

Palace

Potentially above these lot, although i cant work them out at the moment;

Peterboro

Ipswich

Hull

Forest

brighton

so looking at 12th, id be happy with that.

Defensively I think we will be fine. We've got tonnes of experience in Llera, Gardner, Buxton and Kirkland. Not to mention decent cover in Mattock and Lee.

Madine and Maguire I think will turn out to be a good partnership up front and with Antonio potentially coming in we should have some good pace going forward. Like what has already been said, 2/3 more attacking options and I think we will be comfortably mid table and looking to push on in January.

Guest worksopwednesday

Just to seemed to be having a little chat with yourself earlier on, thought you might have lost it.

Just to seemed to be having a little chat with yourself earlier on, thought you might have lost it.

I thought that but there's two of them. "worksopwednesday" and "worksop wednesday". Hence the comment about 'mind the space'.

Still confusing as flip though. :biggrin:

Edit. Just looked back and the one with a space uses capital letters i.e. "Worksop Wednesday". That's a whole lot clearer now. :rolleyes:

Edited by roaminowl