Derby - SOLD OUT

Guest LiaaaaaaaaaaM

If its ok with you i'll wait till the tickets arrive...

No problem mate, just letting you know.

My tickets have arrived and I'm upper tier with a specific block, row and seat.

They will never in a month of Sundays allow 6k fans to sit where they want.

No problem mate, just letting you know.

My tickets have arrived and I'm upper tier with a specific block, row and seat.

They will never in a month of Sundays allow 6k fans to sit where they want.

That's what i thought. He must be on a school holiday job or summat.

I hate ordering tickets on the phone. I ordered them Monday and nowts arrived

Providing it says something in your purchase history on the Shop Site ( https://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/ ) you'll be fine.

Mine only arrived yesterday and I'm an away season ticket holder. They usually get processed before tickets go on sale so I'd expect yours to arrive pretty soon. Loads to process!

OK cheers. I'll chill out!

Didn't know we had away season tickets?!

wasnt notts county unreserved a couple of seasons ago when we sold out well over 4k? im sure there was another one too.

defies all logic.

Dunno, was it?

Not much point asking if you don't know the answer.

All I know is there very little chance of a first away game with 6,000 tickets sold, being unreserved seating. In fact. There's no chance.

Dunno, was it?

Not much point asking if you don't know the answer.

All I know is there very little chance of a first away game with 6,000 tickets sold, being unreserved seating. In fact. There's no chance.

im pretty sure it was county. if it wasnt then it was another of the 'big' league one grounds and it caused alot of problems as you would expect.

apologies for asking.

On the shop mine just say South Stand "Allocated separately" So need to wait for my tickets before I know where I'm sat. Where is the non-alcohol serving area though? Hoping I've dodged that bullet!

Guest York-owl-chris

im pretty sure it was county. if it wasnt then it was another of the 'big' league one grounds and it caused alot of problems as you would expect.

apologies for asking.

It might have been Rochdale (not really a big ground)

That was definitely unreserved in 2010/11 season and it was mental.

Guest intercity0wl

On the shop mine just say South Stand "Allocated separately" So need to wait for my tickets before I know where I'm sat. Where is the non-alcohol serving area though? Hoping I've dodged that bullet!

I wouldn't worry about that pal, there will be no sales of Alchohol on the concourse at half time, Derby plod will see to that at the first sign of a Wednesday chant starting, just like they did last time.

apologies for asking.

It was County but they didn't sell 100% of the seats, there were some left unsold to allow people to find a seat. Didn't work, utter chaos. I stood in an aisle for 90 minutes and the stewards stopped trying to get people to move after they realised it was pointless

It might have been Rochdale (not really a big ground)

That was definitely unreserved in 2010/11 season and it was mental.

i think rochdale was the other one i was thinking of. not a big ground but we got the full length of the pitch (about 3600 iirc)

pure daftness.