Wednesday to finish 17th

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

If we don't get a couple of wingers in (which I'm sure we will) then we will end up somewhere around 17th IMO.

How can anyone do predictions when the transfer window still has a month to go?

Maybe it will be revised in a month with us moving up to 5th? lol

They dished out 3m for Best and he's out for a few months now, tbh they could be in for a shock.

Guest JackswfcJones

i think huddersfield will have a good season, made some good signings i think they'll finish in top 10.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

Can't see it myself think they will get found out at the back.

Yep, they were a bit suspect at the back last season. Dixon(?) the left back they've brought in is unproven at Championship and they've lost Sean Morrison (gone back to Reading). Have they signed any CB's?

ok so judging by the talk on here, who would be happy to stay up and also end up the top team in yorkshire

Let's just say that it is time to strengthen the squad with some better quality players.

I am hoping that we have these before the season starts, otherwise if we struggle for points early,it could be a long season.

DJ cannot be happy at the present time unless he knows that MM is going to open his wallet very soon.

He says hudds havent got anyone decent!..... ermm probably got one of the best strikers outside the prem!

I'd put my house on them not finishing bottom. i genuinely think Us Hudds and charlton will surprise a few teams.

Its just typical prem attitude, we were the same when we came down from the prem thinking we'd walk it and be straight back up. Its one of the most unpredictable leagues around, thats why i love the champ so much

Guest Bournemouth Owl

I think at the moment and with the current squad 17th is a fair assessment but no way barnsley will stay up.

I agree, nothing has got me excited with any of the signings..... 17th is a good shout ....... but you never know, we might sign a couple of good players in the next week or two.

Guest Bournemouth Owl

And after reading it, I think he has made a fair assessment of every one, but no one knows how the season will pan out do they, there is always a couple of clubs that surprise and disappoint .... who know, that's what's so good about Football

I was slated about a month ago, for saying I'd be happy with 4th bottom with the squad we had at the time.

Tbh, unless we spring some major surprises in the next week - ie better signings than Harewood & a couple of Sanchez Watt's on loan - I'd still be happy with survival

Middlesbrough, like to play the Barcelona way?!

This guy's on LSD

I guess he's trying to say Tony Mowbray likes to play a passing brand of football, which is true tbf (heavily influenced by George Burley)

He says hudds havent got anyone decent!..... ermm probably got one of the best strikers outside the prem!

I'd put my house on them not finishing bottom. i genuinely think Us Hudds and charlton will surprise a few teams.

Its just typical prem attitude, we were the same when we came down from the prem thinking we'd walk it and be straight back up. Its one of the most unpredictable leagues around, thats why i love the champ so much

I have a feeling Charlton will struggle and possibly go back down, they haven't signed anyone and also have had their main backer (Peter Varney) leave the club, could be a big struggle for them.