I'm intrigued. At what point did Norris become pivotal to our season.

I know as much about him as I do Mattock, or Lee, or Amado, or Pecnic...absolutely nothing. So I'll reserve judgement on those until I see them playing. Norris...

...he might have been amazing. He could have been terrible. He didn't choose Wednesday.

And so we move on.

All I know is....that when we play Leeds, I'll boo Norris to rumble and can't wait to see Semedo break him in half, and then Lines sweep up his leftovers with his studs.

Apart from that, no bitterness.

First of all i'm not bothered one bit about this, he's a decent player but certainly not the best,he's not getting any younger and the fact we have the other two signings and Semedo makes me think why would we want to offer him 5k a week more to nick him from Leeds?

On the other sign on the coin, we seem to be getting dragged into long winded affairs again, Antonio being the other one, I wish we would just draw a line and move on now because we might even miss out on other targets the longer we wait.

He's a player I'd like to have seen at hillsborough but there is no point being bitter. I won't waste my time booing him when that flap Warnock will be on sidelines. Its not like he played for us as other people have pointed out by the sounds of it he's jus took more money.

I don't think Leeds will do owt this season but I'm not too convinced we're gunna be much better, some really strong looking teams in a tight league. Don't think we'll go down I'm gunna say bottom half but anything can happen in football.

And Zak, sorry I'll look on Leeds website next time, maybe you won't take the time out to point out my mistake

I don't think Leeds will do owt this season but I'm not too convinced we're gunna be much better, some really strong looking teams in a tight league. Don't think we'll go down I'm gunna say bottom half but anything can happen in football.

And Zak, sorry I'll look on Leeds website next time, maybe you won't take the time out to point out my mistake

Nothing personal I just don't get it sometimes, other occasions have been worse lol

All the more reason to ensure that the best players are ours come the start of the season!

Guest Distraught!

It's all about the youngster McCabe from Rangers, young and hungry

He must be hungry if he's coming from Rangers. I bet he hasn't been paid for months. :sad:

I know as much about him as I do Mattock, or Lee, or Amado, or Pecnic...absolutely nothing. So I'll reserve judgement on those until I see them playing. Norris...

...he might have been amazing. He could have been terrible. He didn't choose Wednesday.

And so we move on.

All I know is....that when we play Leeds, I'll boo Norris to rumble and can't wait to see Semedo break him in half, and then Lines sweep up his leftovers with his studs.

I said something similar in one of the other Norris threads before it became apparent that he was signing for L**ds. I can't understand the dissapointment. OwlsTalk has bi-polar disorder.

When one door closes another opens. Trevor Francis missed a fantastic opportunity (to say the least) to sign Eric Cantona; a few weeks later he signed Chris Waddle - arguably, the greatest ever player to wear the famous blue and white stripes. I would hazaed a guess that if we would have signed Cantona then we wouldn't have signed Waddle.

And so we move on.

You don't understand FG. This season is clearly fooked now. Everyone should set fire to their season tickets and stick the flaming shards in their own eyes. The Mayans were right. It all ends this year....

...or am I getting carried away?

BTW how does one manage to get an uncensored flap up on the board?