Bywater, Weaver injured - where's Jameson ?

Guest Wildman1867

Guest Wildman1867

I noticed on the match report that both bywater and weaver had strains so they borught in Hernandez , but where was Jameson , not heard anything on the reports from Portugal about him being with the squad.

Thought he was injured too,talking of injuries it's not like sick note Nicky to be injured and this early into pre season,surely it must be a record by his standards.

bit biased there considering both bywater and weaver were carrying knocks...

bit biased there considering both bywater and weaver were carrying knocks...

Difference being Bywater is normally fit,Weaver on the other hand would give Kirkland a run for his money with injuries.

I'm not saying he is a bad keeper just a crock and someone we should be looking to off load

and use his wages elsewhere.

Difference being Bywater is normally fit,Weaver on the other hand would give Kirkland a run for his money with injuries.

I'm not saying he is a bad keeper just a crock and someone we should be looking to off load

and use his wages elsewhere.

fair do's. still no word on the kirkland situation either. providing there was a situation to begin with. lol

Should never have got rid of RO'D

I disagree. I was a fan of his, but he's 23 now and never really looked like being our number 1.

I get the feeling Bywater will start as our number 1 with Weaver as back-up.

Jameson will probably go out on loan, with Dawson being temporary number 3.

I've been impressed with Dawson whenever I've seen him.

Joe Wildsmith is the Academy's new keeper.

I disagree. I was a fan of his, but he's 23 now and never really looked like being our number 1.

I get the feeling Bywater will start as our number 1 with Weaver as back-up.

Jameson will probably go out on loan, with Dawson being temporary number 3.

I've been impressed with Dawson whenever I've seen him.

Joe Wildsmith is the Academy's new keeper.

ROD was and still is a very passionate player. However, that was his downfall, by getting so worked up after conceding a goal he would inevitably lose some of his concentration and make a few howlers. Great professional but just needs to get a couple of full seasons under his belt before he can develop into a solid goalkeeper.

Guest wilyfox

our fault for not sticking with the 7 keeper rule! we had the perfect number earmarked with Bywater, Kirkland, Weaver, Heaton, Jameson, O'Donnell & Cuff.

Should never have got rid of RO'D

So we'd potentially have gone into the season with 5 goalkeepers who had first team experience, three of whom would have been our long-term number one at various stages of the last twelve months !?

You don't reckon that would have been overkill at all ?