Replica Shirt Sales.....

More home and away shirts than EVER BEFORE sold this season

It's the biggest selling replica shirt summer EVER with more home and away shirts shifted this summer in the history of our great football club

And Sheffield United have NEVER sold as many replica shirts in one summer as we have already this year...

sheffieldwednesday201213_homekit_hpto_newtcm_49-9376.jpg

201213_AwayKit_ShopRotator.jpg

Well done Wednesday fans

TRULY MASSIVE

Owlstalk Shop

The new home kit is a classic - right thickness of stripe (and no silly pinstripes around the edges) right shade of blue (not too light like some in recent years) and BLACK shorts. Still coming to terms with the red of the Honda but I suppose the red Sanderson logo didn't do any harm

Bought the away shirt yesterday, and it's great. I noticed the club have got some lovely polo shirts in stock with just the classic owl motif and not the shield, me thinks I will be going back next week for a couple of those.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Anyone thats bought one had any problems with the sponsers logo falling off again?

thats what put me off buying last years one

We used the hand wash facility on the washing machine for our shirts and didn't have a promble last year, I've already washed my son's new shirt twice, and still no promble.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

We used the hand wash facility on the washing machine for our shirts and didn't have a promble last year, I've already washed my son's new shirt twice, and still no promble.

ok thanks for the info mate, ill get one bought!

The new home kit is a classic - right thickness of stripe (and no silly pinstripes around the edges) right shade of blue (not too light like some in recent years) and BLACK shorts. Still coming to terms with the red of the Honda but I suppose the red Sanderson logo didn't do any harm

Agree totally the bloody pic did the home shirt no favours and also having it at the odd angle may please some but does no favours for the look, even the pic looks better now that its presented vertically.

I really like the new home shirt tho i hated it at first the opposite is happening with the away shirt, first glance thought really nice but now i think it looks dated already.

100% agree, best home shirt ever in my book. modern yet retro at the same time