Noel Gallagher

Modelled the new man city shirt for their website, how about Neil gets someone famous to do the same for Wednesday?

Jarvis would do for me...

Noel Gallagher? Sounds like a bit of a rush job to me. Did they manage to get a shirt the right size for him?

Anyone proposing Jarvis to do the same for us must surely be on the wind up, has anyone ever seen him at Hillsborough plus how big would the infamous wizard sleeves look on him?

We could have got Neil Hargreaves to model ours but he turned it down in favour of photographing a model who didn't fit the shirt.

Thought this was going to be a thread about NG headlining the main stage at Owls in the park, that would have been a coup Neil.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Anyone proposing Jarvis to do the same for us must surely be on the wind up, has anyone ever seen him at Hillsborough plus how big would the infamous wizard sleeves look on him?

Pretty sure Jarvis Cocker and Richard Hawley were at the charlton game last season

Yep wasn't that the game they came on the pitch for the half time draw.

Guest trusty_left_peg

Rivers Cuomo, the coolest fúcker in music

Either him or Rick Savage

Weezer might be utter guff these days

But an El Scorcho/Sweater Song/Buddy Holly medley at half-time this season might convince me otherwise

Edited by trusty_left_peg