Paulo Regula

Guest kiltonowl

Yeah, let's judge him on an edited video. The mind boggles.

I haven't judged him based on a video, I've not said he's poo poo have I? I've said I hope he does well whilst forming an opinion of what he MIGHT be like as a player based on this "best bits" video.

Guest Sniper1

I've just remembered why I don't post very often on here. Not a nice reply to a genuine enquiry! If I wasn't a 60+ yr old "lady", I'd probably stoop to your level and give an equally offensive response.

I thought at 60+ the menopause would be over for you.

All women go through it eventually, please don't take it out on me.

I thought at 60+ the menopause would be over for you.

All women go through it eventually, please don't take it out on me.

Hey Sniper,

You have no class whatsoever.

Show some respect.

Ignorant...

Guest Sniper1

Hey Sniper,

You have no class whatsoever.

Show some respect.

Ignorant...

F'k you dude.

She is posting on a football forum, under a random user name, if she had the username, 'sensitive old women' i would have avoided her.

Do you want me to start asking people A/S/L before i comment?

Not going to happen Bez so you could try the knitting forum, might suit you more ballbag.

F'k you dude.

She is posting on a football forum, under a random user name, if she had the username, 'sensitive old women' i would have avoided her.

Do you want me to start asking people A/S/L before i comment?

Not going to happen Bez so you could try the knitting forum, might suit you more ballbag.

Lmao got a catch!

I was being sarky!

Sniper, bugger off. I've known pigs with better manners than you, and that's saying something. Also (not that its any of your business) my menopause was a long time ago..........................................................................................................................................................

Nah, can't be arsed arguing, just wish people were a bit more respectful, and not 'cos I'm a woman but in general. There are some really friendly people on here, shame a few have to spoil things. Anyway, bye all, not worth the effort of posting.

Oh and I'll say it before all the clever dicks do.............................................yeah I've flounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper, bugger off. I've known pigs with better manners than you, and that's saying something. Also (not that its any of your business) my menopause was a long time ago..........................................................................................................................................................

Nah, can't be arsed arguing, just wish people were a bit more respectful, and not 'cos I'm a woman but in general. There are some really friendly people on here, shame a few have to spoil things. Anyway, bye all, not worth the effort of posting.

Oh and I'll say it before all the clever dicks do.............................................yeah I've flounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/10