Paulo Regula

Guest kiltonowl

Someone's on their period...

Have a word withyour wife/girlfriend/mum - you don't have periods after the menopause. And I thought the saying was "you can't educate pork".

Guest Sniper1

Sniper, bugger off. I've known pigs with better manners than you, and that's saying something. Also (not that its any of your business) my menopause was a long time ago..........................................................................................................................................................

Nah, can't be arsed arguing, just wish people were a bit more respectful, and not 'cos I'm a woman but in general. There are some really friendly people on here, shame a few have to spoil things. Anyway, bye all, not worth the effort of posting.

Oh and I'll say it before all the clever dicks do.............................................yeah I've flounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, ffs gr-owler, im sorry.

I didn't know you were an old lady when i first responded to your stupid post, like i said before if i knew you were an old lady i wouldn't have replied you.

Although i am a talented guy, one thing i have not quite grasped yet is the ability to work out the age/sex and mental state of the poster.

I can only apologise for that, this is an element of my game i am working on.

Please don't leave on my account, just because i don't pay attention to women when talking football doesn't mean others won't.

3/10 for flounce.

Guest Sniper1

Sniper, bugger off. I've known pigs with better manners than you, and that's saying something. Also (not that its any of your business) my menopause was a long time ago..........................................................................................................................................................

Nah, can't be arsed arguing, just wish people were a bit more respectful, and not 'cos I'm a woman but in general. There are some really friendly people on here, shame a few have to spoil things. Anyway, bye all, not worth the effort of posting.

Oh and I'll say it before all the clever dicks do.............................................yeah I've flounced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a word withyour wife/girlfriend/mum - you don't have periods after the menopause. And I thought the saying was "you can't educate pork".

Back already, are you Foreveranowls gran?

ok, ffs gr-owler, im sorry.

I didn't know you were an old lady when i first responded to your stupid post, like i said before if i knew you were an old lady i wouldn't have replied you.

Although i am a talented guy, one thing i have not quite grasped yet is the ability to work out the age/sex and mental state of the poster.

I can only apologise for that, this is an element of my game i am working on.

Please don't leave on my account, just because i don't pay attention to women when talking football doesn't mean others won't.

3/10 for flounce.

Not interested. Just because I'm female and over 60, doesn't mean I'm stupid and know nothing about football. I do know a patronizing chauvenist though.

Now please stop all the "sniping" and let me sulk in peace.

Guest Sniper1

Ffs wot the flip has this got to do wi Regula

Open another thread for a *****

Get back on track guys

Fk me, and she says i was direspectful.