Paulo Regula

Guest kiltonowl

So you are saying that Dave Jones doesn't know how old this geezer is, WTF.

I've just remembered why I don't post very often on here. Not a nice reply to a genuine enquiry! If I wasn't a 60+ yr old "lady", I'd probably stoop to your level and give an equally offensive response.

Edited by gr_owl

Looks ok, seems to be a set piece taker but compared to someone like Treacy his set pieces didnt look that hard to deal with in the video.

Looks to have a decent shot on him though, even if he was given quite a bit of space by the Portuguese players, he'll have a bit of a shock in England but he looks like he doesnt mind putting a foot in too.

Hopefully we've unearthed a gem here, rather than another frustrating player like Esajas.

Edited by Bluesteel

I've just remembered why I don't post very often on here. Not a nice reply to a genuine enquiry! If I wasn't a 60+ yr old "lady", I'd probably stoop to your level and give an equally offensive response.

Keep posting, become part of the Owlstalk family. Please dont let a negative post here or there put you of. WAWAW

Guest Distraught!

Should be fun in the club shop anyway:

"I want to buy a Regula shirt"

"Mate, you're having a joke. Have you looked in the mirror lately? The XXXXL's are over there".

Is everyone else in their bed this morning? There's only me posting.

Off to take the young un to football shortly. Followed by St. Anne's Club Day.

Might bump into John Hills and Ollie again

Edited by theowlsman

On this DJ says Regulo is 23 yrs old, on the bottom of the video posted earlier, it says he was born in 1985, making him 27/28 yrs old. Is anyone sure of his age? If he is only 23, then he has time to develop, if he's 27/28 already could be he's running out of time. Ah well, whatever, got to trust DJ.

26/27, come on.

Looks ok, seems to be a set piece taker but compared to someone like Treacy his set pieces didnt look that hard to deal with in the video.

Looks to have a decent shot on him though, even if he was given quite a bit of space by the Portuguese players, he'll have a bit of a shock in England but he looks like he doesnt mind putting a foot in too.

Hopefully we've unearthed a gem here, rather than another frustrating player like Esajas.

Yeah, let's judge him on an edited video. The mind boggles.

Guest Fedor

Should be fun in the club shop anyway:

"I want to buy a Regula shirt"

"Mate, you're having a joke. Have you looked in the mirror lately? The XXXXL's are over there".

I went in the mirror shop yesterday and said to the sales assistant "sell us one of these mirrors fatty"

and he shouted " I'm over here".