Wednesday Flags

Guest Woz1867

What is size of this England flag then?

Well it says 10ft X 6ft , but thats what my MASSIVE flag said aswell and its a hell of alot bigger than that, so im not entirely sure, id guess around 12ft.

Its big anyway, impossible to fold up by myself and it wont lay on the floor unobstructed any where in my house apart from the Living room :biggrin:

Got to agree with you mate.

quality design EBRA , fair play for spending £400 on it aswell, not got that sort of cash knocking around im affraid so got to make all mine hahaa :sad: .

I love flags though, we need as many as possible away from home, not that much space to get em' all out at Hillsborough .

When is that Donny game by the way ? I'll aim to do mine by then ...

Think it's 28th cant check atm

Eaton, I am off to Spain in a couple of weeks, and I know you can get flags online, but if you still need a Spanish one, let me know and I can get one. they are not expensive in the chinese bazaar shops. Cheers

Cheers pal thats a great offer of you.

Im going to Majorca myself in a couple of weeks so i'll be able to get one i should think, cant beat them little chinky shops for stuff like that can ya' :biggrin:

It's right time consuming pal, took us a fair while doing all the templates. I've posted it on EBU page on facebook so Rob might have told you.

All designed on paint! We stuck loads of sheets of A4 together and drew the outline of the owl and used it as a template to transfer onto the fabric.

The flag has cost just over £30. Bought the black material from Castle market (Black cotton at £3 a square meter), used old worn out kits for the material and check this link for the flags (cheap, good quality and blue and white stripes), I've bought 4 and sewn them together.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5d2e8dd126

where do you get letters/crests etc from ??

Just received a white rose flag the other day ( bought by my better half ) to fly high for the up coming Yorkshire Day was delighted to see it has a blue background, so first the city now the County is ours. :tango: