Wednesday Flags

Guest Woz1867

yeah true, that would have been abit akward.

You should get a new'un mate, cant beat trawling round with a flipping bag full of flags getting int way everywhere !

I got that one off of the royal marines, they were recruiting in Sheffield, gave em £50 for it, if you can picture it, it was one of those that they have on the back off the ships, the lettering was a foot and a half high, flippingmint it was.

Got ours up and running. It will be ready for pre-season.

This is taking centre stage on the flag.

owls.jpg

QUALITY !!

This must be the one Go For It has been telling me about, how did you design that pal ?

Wouldnt mind one my self, would look ace in one corner of my England flag if you fancy running me one up ;-)

Guest Fedor

No knickers on the line?

Someone stole our lass's knickers off the washing line yesterday. Not bothered about the knickers but would like the 40 pegs back

QUALITY !!

This must be the one Go For It has been telling me about, how did you design that pal ?

Wouldnt mind one my self, would look ace in one corner of my England flag if you fancy running me one up ;-)

It's right time consuming pal, took us a fair while doing all the templates. I've posted it on EBU page on facebook so Rob might have told you.

All designed on paint! We stuck loads of sheets of A4 together and drew the outline of the owl and used it as a template to transfer onto the fabric.

The flag has cost just over £30. Bought the black material from Castle market (Black cotton at £3 a square meter), used old worn out kits for the material and check this link for the flags (cheap, good quality and blue and white stripes), I've bought 4 and sewn them together.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROYAL-BLUE-and-WHITE-STRIPE-FLAG-Striped-Sleeved-Flags-/400213004582?pt=UK_Flags&hash=item5d2e8dd126

It's right time consuming pal, took us a fair while doing all the templates. I've posted it on EBU page on facebook so Rob might have told you.

All designed on paint! We stuck loads of sheets of A4 together and drew the outline of the owl and used it as a template to transfer onto the fabric.

The flag has cost just over £30. Bought the black material from Castle market (Black cotton at £3 a square meter), used old worn out kits for the material and check this link for the flags (cheap, good quality and blue and white stripes), I've bought 4 and sewn them together.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item5d2e8dd126

aaaahhh i see.

I did something similar for my MASSIVE flag < but only bought one, and that cost me £30 !!!

Its a right pain in the arse, i did each letter seperately on Word and then had them blown up to A3 size, then drew round them onto white fabric from hobbycraft and cut them out and had to sew them on individually, whilst making sure they were in a line and neat etc ... Horrible job !

Youve made a reyt good job of that owl though pal.

You dont have any idea's for my England flag do ya' off top of your head ?

Don't you have to get fire certificates everywhere though now days?

I'd love to just walk in with one but doubt it's that easy any more

You just have to go down to Hillsborough 30 mins before kick off, arange a time with John Rutherford and he just quickly checks it in that room where the score board is, and then gives you a certificate.

Its dead easy, no flame testing or owt necessary.

You just have to go down to Hillsborough 30 mins before kick off, arange a time with John Rutherford and he just quickly checks it in that room where the score board is, and then gives you a certificate.

Its dead easy, no flame testing or owt necessary.

nice one..

can you use that cert for away games as well if they require one?

nice one..

can you use that cert for away games as well if they require one?

I wasnt asked to provide one at any game away last season (took it to 15), however im guessing they'll be harsher this season in the newer bigger grounds where stewards are jobsworth's.

However i should imagine the cert. ive got for Hillsborough would mean it'd be allowed into all grounds .

Guest PointlessOwl

Me and the boys are in progress of making one! Just worried about the fire cert and where to hang it now:(

I have one picture but unfortunately it's more than my life's worth to post it.

Besides it's not officially being presented to us until the open day.

You might have a picture but I've got the flag lol, any more threats to post it and I'm not gonna bring it out to play 😝😜