Wednesday Flags

Guest Woz1867

Guest Woz1867

Post pics of your new Wednesday flag for the 2012/13 season in here.

We will be showing our flag on July 14, it looks awesome, it just fills me with pride to see it, more importantly it is showing support to OUR team.

I will also be putting a link up on our web site with new pics when they have been taken on the day. www.eastmidlandsowls.co.uk

I can not wait for the season to start now.

UP THE OWLS!

Seen afew idea's been thrown around, discussed a couple with Go For It too and progress is starting to be made.

Went to Castleford outlet today, Sports Direct selling England flags off at £2, had a little rifle through and found two flipping huge ones so had to buy them both for that price !!

Bought a seperate standard 5ft Portugal flag for my other idea which ive mentioned on here before, im going to sew every different players flag together who plays for SWFC, so Jamaica, Portugal, Spain etc ... and it will keep growing and growing over the years, im planning on it being MASSIVE in 5-6 years time, should look epic !

So far got my Benin and Portugal flags, just need Spain and Jamaica and i can get sewing.

Not sure what to do with the England flag yet any idea's welcome !

(Note my mums trusty washing line ageen')

2eyauqb.jpg

34djw5w.jpg

On that note then , is anybody else planning on making / buying a flag for the new season. Bigger grounds = more segregation, so more room to put flags so we need to fill the space like teams live Liverpoo or Man.Ure do. Will look class. There are afew of us on here championing this but we need more people involved !

We received our new flag yesterday, it's huge.

Will be revealed at the open day and we're hoping to have it on display at every match this season starting with Oldham.

It's impressive, trust me.

We received our new flag yesterday, it's huge.

Will be revealed at the open day and we're hoping to have it on display at every match this season starting with Oldham.

It's impressive, trust me.

You cant tease like that hahaa , get some pics on here !!

WAWAW !!??

In the late 80's early 90's I had a union jack off of a battle ship, flippingmassive it were, swfc wrote in the middle.

Class flag.

In the late 80's early 90's I had a union jack off of a battle ship, flippingmassive it were, swfc wrote in the middle.

Class flag.

where is it now !?

Bring it back pal, need as many as possible.

Where are all these nowerdays !!??

dyr47c.jpg

I used to go to the matches with mi pal, anyway he killed himself in a motorbike accident and I could hardly ask for the flag off their lass.

I used to go to the matches with mi pal, anyway he killed himself in a motorbike accident and I could hardly ask for the flag off their lass.

yeah true, that would have been abit akward.

You should get a new'un mate, cant beat trawling round with a flipping bag full of flags getting int way everywhere !