Wednesday Flags

Guest Woz1867

quality lol

:reda:

Ive got no idea how id make that, i nicked the face from a website i know called Cult Zero's.

There's that flag "LEGENDS OF THE KOP" someone on here had made which uses those type of faces but ive not got a clue how they did it.

Ive emailed cult zero's to see if they can help

:tango:

Guest PointlessOwl

syrol2.gif

It would be extremely hard I know! But a great idea is to get the faces of Milan Jonsey Semedo Madine Reda all the fans favourites on the England flag!

+ you might have to buy a few other international flags if we're signing Regula and Aurdo (whatever)!! ;)

Guest EBRA

Ive got no idea how id make that, i nicked the face from a website i know called Cult Zero's.

There's that flag "LEGENDS OF THE KOP" someone on here had made which uses those type of faces but ive not got a clue how they did it.

Ive emailed cult zero's to see if they can help

:tango:

had it made at a cost of £400

What are people's opinions on this flag? I was going to make it my second creation.

vegotmewondering.jpg

rate good get it done if possible?!

regards to the racist thing just throw a 1 2 3 4 in there somewhere..

Edited by Ash_SWFC

Thats flipping epic !

Bout the same size as mine by the looks of it. Is it a BarmyFlags flag ??

I reckon i could buy a union jack, get it sewn into the top corner, owl in the bottom right like yours and the MASSIVE through the middle.

Shouldnt be too hard :wacko:

You know that the flag is the white ensign? It's the flag that adorns her majesty's ships.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

The blue and white Gary Megsons Wednesdays Barmy Army flag will be back this season....

Guest EBRA

The legends of the kop one is absolute ace, probably best I have seen at Hillsborough design wise..

more to come

The legends of the kop one is absolute ace, probably best I have seen at Hillsborough design wise..

Got to agree with you mate.

quality design EBRA , fair play for spending £400 on it aswell, not got that sort of cash knocking around im affraid so got to make all mine hahaa :sad: .

I love flags though, we need as many as possible away from home, not that much space to get em' all out at Hillsborough .

When is that Donny game by the way ? I'll aim to do mine by then ...