Take Your Pick .

I suspect most of us would love to see Antonio, Batth, Ranger and Treacy all return to the fold, but I reckon we would be fortunate to resign 2 of them either permanently or on loan .

So the question is :- If we could only get two of them back which two would you choose and why ?

I reckon most would go for Antonio and Batth, but with Ranger offering much potential and Treacy having looked very good when he played is it that simple .

What do you think ?

Guest wilyfox

Antonio & Treacy; Batth was excellent for us, but i'd have no concerns pairing Gardner & Llera together - messers Jones and Beevers back-up.

Guest Sniper1

1. Antonio - his direct running and strength is something we would miss, match winner.

2. Treacy - Set pieces and quality from wide areas is something we have missed, consistent quality delivery, nothing better.

Sorry Danny Batth but we have good options at the back where we have very little in the way of creativity in the final third (at the moment).

Ranger offers what Gary Madine offers, would still like him to sign but not a priority for me.

Antonio and Treacy.

Whilst I am grateful for all Danny Batth did, and I'd take him back at the drop of a hat, we have now covered the CB position. However, we are in dire need of strikers. If the season was to start now, it'd be JJ and M Jones on the flanks, and that just isn't good enough to compete in the Championship.

As for Ranger, I would take a gamble on him, provided he was willing to take a wage cut. He showed glimpses of promise, and for me, was let down only by his fitness. He seemed to have the right attitude, but his frustration spawned from himself not being able to convert what he was presented with.