Wednesdayite bible

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife unless thy name is JoeTheOwl.

He said let there be poo , and there was. And that was the last time he visited S2.

And Adam said to Eve "God said you couldn't eat an apple, he never mentioned my nuts"

Edited by theowlsman

Guest Big Guns

Tho shall say..... were all Wednesday arnt we...... to any one in any town city or country who's got a Wednesday shirt on ....

And weerily, Joseph and Mary entered the stable with the innkeeper, happy to find somewhere to rest.

And in unison spoke forth thus "We've got a shed as big as this"

and Mary said unto Jeseph " Bethlehem's a poo poohole I wanna go home "

and the lord god milan spoke upon the throng "i needest one upon you to venture across the city to silence the angry" and the one named madine did stand and accept the quest.madine didst set out on his quest whereupon he came upon a couple with a donkey and didst knock out said equine like beast.then he strayed upon said angry scrubbers fromst wrong side of the city,whenst he smite upon them a mighty teeth loosening blow and layed all before him waste.the lord god milan was mightily pleased and said to madine "for ever more thou shalst be known as goal machine and thou ist welcome to feast in the land of hillsbrough for eternity"...........................so endeth the lesson.