Wednesdayite bible

And on the seventh day the lord god resteth and with nothing better to do inventeth the piggies and doomed them unto the lower gates of hell for all eternity from 2012 onwards ,and with this action the lord god spoke with a thunderouse roar these words ;

sheffield united you are an abomination and plague on the fair city of Sheffield therefore i cast you into the jaws of hell to ply your trade where you belongeth ,

now sue me you fkn carbuncles on the arse of a camle

Truly I tell you, there are some posting here who will not taste death, until they see Wednesday enter the premier league with power and glory.

Leviticus 11

"And the swine, because they he is a dirty red and white barstwards and is cloven footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean. Of their flesh you shall cut not and the carcasses you shall not touch, they are unclean to you".

Guest mkowl

On the 3rd winding up petition a saviour shall appear and banish the three less than wise men to the B roads

Guest OwlinCornwall

The Book of Mandaric

1. And it came to pass that when McCabe had been reigning in Bramall Lane for some years, he rose up and marched with all his host against the land of the Championship. Then did all the clubs wax fearful and did gather together to keep out the Bladeites from the promised land

2. And McCabe pondered in his heart how he might divide all those clubs that stood against him, even one from the other. And he sayeth unto himself, “Behold, there is one thing which will set my enemies against each other as surely as the trapped scorpion of the desert stingeth itself even unto death with its own tail. If the Children of Hillsborough can be goaded into joining in, then verily will the Charltonites, the Huddersfieldites and all those who wear other colours, then shall they unite against the Children of Hillsborough and all the other infidel Sons of League One”.

3. And he told all these things unto Wilson, even unto Seth, son of Bennett, who hangeth upon every word that issueth from the mouth of McCabe.

4. And then McCabe descendeth into the very bowels of the earth to a place which is called Bun-Ker, beneath his grand hotel. And when he was hidden in that place, he called forth his best weapon which was called Ched, to fall upon League One like unto the fire and brimstone which descendeth upon Sodom and Gommorah.

5. And it came to pass that the Ched rose up to the heavens and struck by day and by night upon the rest of League One. And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. But Jones was anointed and waxed wrathful and cried aloud, “Verily, this requireth a smiting such as the world has never seen for is it not written that we should not mind the gap and set free my mighty weapons to shoot down the Ched”.

6. And when the Bladeites heard these words, they waxed sore afraid. And they silently prayed that Jones, should withhold from the smiting. And Jones mocked the Bladeites and answered them saying, “Who are we, the Children of Hillsborough, to show restraint? Were we restrained when the Bladeites fell upon us on Boxing Day gone by. Where would restraint have gotten us then?

7. And lo, even as he spake, there was heard like a mighty rushing wind, as Semedo fell upon the grounds of the clubs of League One. And the Children of Hillsborough spoke unto one another saying, “Lo, Jones hath sent unto us other mighty weapons, Madine, Antonio and more, so strong indeed that they will bridge that gap”. And Jones said unto Llera, “Go forth and score and he did”.

8. And Jones saw that it was good and said unto the Children of Hillsborough, “ Wherefore should we continue with restraint? For what good hath it done us? Verily, I say unto you that the hour hath come for the smiting to continue and the clubs of League One shall be as dust. The Bladeites will cry out for mercy”.

9. And once again the Bladeites waxed sore afraid for Ched was their only weapon . And they took counsel among their number and cometh forward with a bright idea. Let us send Ched for a break in the wilderness. And behold, they sent Ched unto North Wales from where he did not return. And the Children of Hillsborough saw that this was good.

10. And Jones cried out to the Children of Hillsborough, “Lo, I am almost restrained from the smiting but for just one more thing. And he said unto Mandaric, “The Children of Hillsborough cry out for success and we must depart the desert of League One. Just cast your eyes upon the pitches of a place called Championship for they are empty and cry out to be filled with the Massive On Tour. So what suggesteth thou to this one”?

11. And Jones holdeth forth his hand saying unto Mandaric, “See how goes the smiting of League One for my weapons raineth verily down. And Mandaric gotteth his drift.

12. And lo, from that day forth, the coffers of Jones were filled with much riches and he paid out the shekels for more weapons of war.

13. And when the Leedsites, the Wolvesites, the Derbyites and others saw that the Massive were back, they also waxed sore afraid but Jones sayeth unto his host, “The day hath nearly come when the Children of Hillsborough shall cast off the coat of end of season restraint and in August shall get back to the smiting”.

Here endeth the lesson.

Guest Solid

And the good lord told the Dearne Owls to go and wandereth the country for 46 games home and away where they shalleth return to great celebration. And the good lord made it so

The Book of Mandaric

1. And it came to pass that when McCabe had been reigning in Bramall Lane for some years, he rose up and marched with all his host against the land of the Championship. Then did all the clubs wax fearful and did gather together to keep out the Bladeites from the promised land

2. And McCabe pondered in his heart how he might divide all those clubs that stood against him, even one from the other. And he sayeth unto himself, “Behold, there is one thing which will set my enemies against each other as surely as the trapped scorpion of the desert stingeth itself even unto death with its own tail. If the Children of Hillsborough can be goaded into joining in, then verily will the Charltonites, the Huddersfieldites and all those who wear other colours, then shall they unite against the Children of Hillsborough and all the other infidel Sons of League One”.

3. And he told all these things unto Wilson, even unto Seth, son of Bennett, who hangeth upon every word that issueth from the mouth of McCabe.

4. And then McCabe descendeth into the very bowels of the earth to a place which is called Bun-Ker, beneath his grand hotel. And when he was hidden in that place, he called forth his best weapon which was called Ched, to fall upon League One like unto the fire and brimstone which descendeth upon Sodom and Gommorah.

5. And it came to pass that the Ched rose up to the heavens and struck by day and by night upon the rest of League One. And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. But Jones was anointed and waxed wrathful and cried aloud, “Verily, this requireth a smiting such as the world has never seen for is it not written that we should not mind the gap and set free my mighty weapons to shoot down the Ched”.

6. And when the Bladeites heard these words, they waxed sore afraid. And they silently prayed that Jones, should withhold from the smiting. And Jones mocked the Bladeites and answered them saying, “Who are we, the Children of Hillsborough, to show restraint? Were we restrained when the Bladeites fell upon us on Boxing Day gone by. Where would restraint have gotten us then?

7. And lo, even as he spake, there was heard like a mighty rushing wind, as Semedo fell upon the grounds of the clubs of League One. And the Children of Hillsborough spoke unto one another saying, “Lo, Jones hath sent unto us other mighty weapons, Madine, Antonio and more, so strong indeed that they will bridge that gap”. And Jones said unto Llera, “Go forth and score and he did”.

8. And Jones saw that it was good and said unto the Children of Hillsborough, “ Wherefore should we continue with restraint? For what good hath it done us? Verily, I say unto you that the hour hath come for the smiting to continue and the clubs of League One shall be as dust. The Bladeites will cry out for mercy”.

9. And once again the Bladeites waxed sore afraid for Ched was their only weapon . And they took counsel among their number and cometh forward with a bright idea. Let us send Ched for a break in the wilderness. And behold, they sent Ched unto North Wales from where he did not return. And the Children of Hillsborough saw that this was good.

10. And Jones cried out to the Children of Hillsborough, “Lo, I am almost restrained from the smiting but for just one more thing. And he said unto Mandaric, “The Children of Hillsborough cry out for success and we must depart the desert of League One. Just cast your eyes upon the pitches of a place called Championship for they are empty and cry out to be filled with the Massive On Tour. So what suggesteth thou to this one”?

11. And Jones holdeth forth his hand saying unto Mandaric, “See how goes the smiting of League One for my weapons raineth verily down. And Mandaric gotteth his drift.

12. And lo, from that day forth, the coffers of Jones were filled with much riches and he paid out the shekels for more weapons of war.

13. And when the Leedsites, the Wolvesites, the Derbyites and others saw that the Massive were back, they also waxed sore afraid but Jones sayeth unto his host, “The day hath nearly come when the Children of Hillsborough shall cast off the coat of end of season restraint and in August shall get back to the smiting”.

Here endeth the lesson.

Are you doing ought this Sunday ? they need a lay preacher at the church near Bramall Lane , but don't go on about the prodical Son lol

From out of the crowd, came forth a begger and cripple. He dropped to his knees, and pleaded for the Messiah to touch him, to heal him, to give him hope, and to let him walk again.

The Messiah touched the cripple, and he asked him his name.

"I am Jason" said the cripple.

"I thought you were" said the Messiah. "Well, Jason of Koumas, I shall see thee at pre-season training".